Ratings for Dr. David S. Brandenburg

Dr Bradenburg was not interested in my issues and diagreed with everything I said. He was dismissive and rude. He basically said I didn't know what I was talking about. I will never go back to him or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. He was kind, punctual, attentive and accurate. I appreciate his thoroughness of testing administered and his careful attention during my colonoscopy. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Brandenburg!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Brandenburg was late, rushed and rude. He demonstrated a careless attitude concerning my physical complaints. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Brandenburg was seeing me for an unknown stomach issue, and performed a number of procedures (stomach scope, lower GI, ultrasound, etc). He wasn't able to diagnose the problem after a number of tests, but seemed uninterested in troubleshooting to find the problem. He would show up to the office visits (scheduled months in advance) completely unprepared. When trying to diagnose a problem which we can't seem to diagnose, I would expect some amount of homework to be done, or at least look at my chart ahead of time. At one appointment, he suggested a diagnostic procedure which HAD ALREADY BEEN PERFORMED merely 9 months prior. On top of this, the billing department takes 3-6 WEEKS to respond to a phone call inquiring about my bill (which comes from 4 different offices), and then wants to send it to collections because they don't respond in a timely fashion to my simple requests for explanation and itemized listing.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Poor bedside manner. Disinterested in my difficulties and poor follow up.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

very best in the field ! he really did save my life. i tell him this every time i see him. other doctors told me to live with my situation. his knowledge is outstanding. been with him 20 years now.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Brandenburg for over 15 years. He is the most gentle caring Dr. I have ever gone to. He listens to his patients giving them as much time as they need. He has made a profound difference in my life with his medical knowledge and I trust him completly with my health issues.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Brandenburg is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable on all the latest studies and treatments and he made a huge difference in my life. He spends as much time with his patients as needed and answers all questions. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. David S. Brandenburg's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)

AARP