Ratings for Dr. Ronald L. Burinsky

I have been seeing Dr Burinsky for about 25 years. If I am sick and need to see him they always manage to get me in that same day. Lisa is the best! I have already been in the exam room with the Dr for almost an hour. He never ever rushes you out! I trust him with my life. He is very knowledgeable with all medical conditions. To the previous review that says he is uncaring and rude.........you must have Dr Burinsky confused with someone else. In 25 years he has never been rude or uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Burinsky for years, I couldnt be happier with the care i have recieved from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Rude and uncaring, knows my daughters medical history of sinus problems, yet refuses to treat her properly. Told me I was being stupid for getting Synvisc injections in my knee by orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Always helpful and knowledgeable and very likeable. My only problem is the long waiting room time even with scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

This is a good old one doctor office. Ron takes the time necessary for you. Staff is very accomodating. I recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Ronald L. Burinsky's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA