Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz has been my doctor for at least 15 years. I have tried other doctors and always come back to Dr. Schwartz. He succeeds where other psychiatrists have failed. He is a master at prescribing medications. He keeps up with all the literature and never gives up until you are well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Schwartz has been helping me for many years. He is very knowledgeable and sincere. I feel that he really listens and understands me. I can tell him anything, and I do not feel like he is judging me.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Better than best. From medicine to therapy (in my case I'm beyond therapy -lol)... he gets me. Never judgmental; can tell this man anything (and everything). I love this guy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Very informed doctor, and if he's not sure he finds out. He spends a generous amount of time with his patients and does not quickly shove medicine in you and send you on your way. He puts thought in the process and expects your input. In the field of psychiatry he is about one in twenty who are actually practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Michael B. Schwartz's Credentials

• Russian

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Costa Mesa, CA