Ratings for Dr. Shaban A. Shoshi

This is an incredibly intelligent and kind man. He has a wonderful personality, not condescending or irritable in the least. He is also very knowledgeable and takes time patience to ensure that not only are his patient's needs being met, but that they understand the treatment ordered.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

DR. shoshi is the best DR. I have ever met in my life He very knowledgable and very polite I would say he is the best Doctor in the valley. He help us very much.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

I like Dr. Shoshi and his staff because when I am ill, I call and they "fit me in" their schedule for the day. My experience with former doctors is the response, "If you're THAT sick, go to the emergency room." Well, I'm generally not THAT sick, I just need to see the doctor in order to determine what is needed. In the past, I've also had doctoring over the phone. (Give the receptionist my symptoms, she talks to the Dr. and calls me back hours later and informs me that a prescription has been called in to the local pharmacy.) This does not happen with Doctor Shoshi. He is also a very kind man.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Shaban A. Shoshi's Credentials

• Univ Kosova U Pristini, Med Fak, Pristina, Serbia (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Steubenville, OH