Ratings for Dr. Noah L. Rosen

If you suffer from headaches/migraines there is no finer doctor than Dr Rosen. He is kind, caring, understanding, And brilliant. He will listen and speak with you at each appointment as if you are his only patient he has that day. He will search for a solution or drug to help you. This doctor truly cares. When booking a first time visit the wait be long, even months but go, you will be so happy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Noah Rosen is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, thoughtful, patient and caring. He is a wonderful diagnostician. I would recommend him to anyone with pain or heache problems.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I suffered for years with migraines and had been to several different doctors, tried acupuncture and chiropractic. I finally decided to find a headache specialist and I had read about Dr. Rosen. It took 4 months to get the initial appointment, but it was worth the wait! Kind, patient, caring, and above all he is a true specialist. He educated me about my migraines and helped me understand the disorder. I have had great success with the treatment plan he has me on. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen, he changed my life for the better!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr rosen is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I suffer from Chronic Migraine, and finding him was a God send. He is extremely educated in his field, kind, patient, and never makes you feel rushed. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I had to wait 4 months to get the initial appointment. It was worth the wait. Dr Rosen spent about 45 minutes with me and was very thorough. Spent time looking over my old reports and explained his findings in a way that was easy to understand. Has a very comforting personality and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

He is an amazing doctor who truly cares and is very compassionate. For me, he literally changed my life. I will always be grateful that I met Dr. Rosen. He is no longer practicing in Philadelphia, and is now in New York. I would HIGHLY recommend him and I'm a a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Noah L. Rosen's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1997)

Sask Health