Ratings for Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi

I have been having some sharp stomach pains the last year and was referred to the doc from my insurance. Gave me a couple tests and changed my meds up a bit. Gave me some nexium? And another med and so far have felt much better. He seemed to know exactly what the problem was and explained how my stomachs acidity was likely the cause. Overall nice experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

I was diagnosed with colon cancer 10 years ago, Dr. Jahdi has been my primary provider and has followed up on the case the last 5 years. We have removed a segment of colon and Dr. Jahdi has prescribed medication to help me. So far no remission. Dr. Jahdi is busy between the nursing homes, terminally ill patients etc, but his treatment has been good and I appreciate his honesty and truthfulness.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Staff does not follow office hours. Called on 3 occasion within office hours and was diverted to the pager service because the office had closed early. Regarding care: Dr. Jahdi prescribed me Reglan for gastritis. I was told that I would have to take this medicine for the rest of my life. (I am 28) Dr. Jahdi said "Welcome to the world of people with problems." I researched the medicine before filling the prescription and found that it has several very unhealthy side effects, including Tardive Dysteria and Suicide. YES, It gives you suicidal tendencies over a period of time. Plus many other horrible side effects, to many to mention here. I called the office and told his nurse that I did not feel confortable taking the Reglan with those side effects and was told, "Even aspirin has side effects." True, but aspirin won't make me kill myself, so how does it even compare???? He clearly is not familiar with medicine and lacks a decent bedside manner. Avoid this doctor if you wish to live!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Was very knowledgable, helped treat my GERD with and provided me with a variety of medication options covered by my insurance provider,

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

had to get patient from nursing home to his office just to hear that he couldn't d0 anything for her diverticulitis

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in East Liverpool, OH