Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Nemechek

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR - SPENDS TIME WITH YOU REALLY CARES. I HAVE NEVER HAD A BETTER DOCTOR TAKE CARE OF ME.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

I have had chronic health problems for 19 years now, and it wasnt until I found Dr. Nemecheck that I was able to find complete and total proper care. I had an undiognosed desease that I had suffered with for at least the last 2 years and he was able to find out what was wrong with me and begin to treat me at the first visit! I would be dead by now if it were not for him, I am certain of that. He is the ONLY doctor that I have ever had (and I have had a lot) that has treated me like a member of his family and not a number, he even gives his patients his phone number. He is always there for us when we need him. He is by far the single most knowledgeable doctor that I have ever been treated by. If there is an award for care and compasion he should have it. I would recomend him to anyone for any problem. This man even took a call from me while waiting in an airport on his way to give a speach when I was ill. He is a God send and there should be more like him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Patrick Nemechek was first my wife's choice, and now I understand why. Every visit with Dr. Nemechek is scheduled to accomodate our busy schedules and we are thrilled to have this fabulous physician on our family health team. His knowledge and the professional depth of his support staff is quite commendable. Clinical mediocrity would not be acceptable under his direction. One appointment I had with his great nurse practitioner excelled most of the medical care I have received from sincere people who many call doctors. After living 49.7 years, and working eight years in medical centers, (six in Seattle and 2 in KC) I would say that this gentleman is the cream of the crop without demanding that patients pay him for being tops. I've trusted him with my wife and my life and I have received far more benefit than I could have ever expected elsewhere, let alone received. If you have any questions about him, please don't hesitate to call me: "Bill Hubbard" 816-918-3290.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Patrick M. Nemechek's Credentials

• German

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1987)