Ratings for Dr. James C. Rockwell

Have never left comment before. If you have serious sinus issues, this is not the dr. You want to see. Dr. Calvin knapp is sn ent Dr. That csn help

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I was worried about my hearing after having some pain and irritation in my ears, as I live in the flight path near the airport. I also played loud music with my roommates one night and had my right ear pointed directly at the speaker. I decided to see James Rockwell to make sure everything was cool. I found him to be extremely professional, but also personable, sensitive, understanding and caring. What really impressed me about him is that even though in retrospect it was pretty obvious that I was overreacting to my ear problems (turns out I have very good hearing and no other problems), he was extremely gentle about pointing out that he expects me to explore all possible avenues of reassurance before using a doctor for that purpose. Which I agree with completely. Definitely one of the better doctors I've ever gotten help from.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The old office lady is extremely unprofessional! This clinic also has no respect for patients!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I had a deviated septum. Dr Rockwell performed surgery on me, and I was very impressed. He knew exactly what was wrong with me, and knew how to fix it. He took time to explain everything to me in a satisfactory way. He answered all my questions very knowledgeably. It was nice to finally have a doctor listen to me and not act like I didn't know what was going on with my own body.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I've been seeing Dr Rockwell for 10 years and his father before that since the fifties and I'm still kickin.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I was very impressed with Dr. Rockwell's care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

I had a "UPPP" (soft palate resection, tonsil removal, nose job) surgical procedure performed on me by Dr. Rockwell. He promised me that it would be 80% or better chance of complete success. I was to find out later from support staff, (those that treated the fallout from his practice) that he had about one out of eight success rate. That sounds more credible every time over the years since having professionals look at my throat & nose. I was surgery #3 of 5 surgeries he performed that morning. I wonder what happened to patients #4 and #5. I hope they are still alive. Sterile surgical procedures were breached while under Rockwell's care and I lost a month's income, time with my family--recovering in the hospital and elsewhere. More sorrowful was the follow-up sleep study done a year later. Dr. Rockwell's procedure was determined to be not only a failure, but since the surgery, it was concluded that I would spend the rest of my life dependent upon a machine to make me breathe.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. James C. Rockwell's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1981)