You may also like

I'am presently very sick, but yet I feel like I can and I will live a long life with Dr. Textor as my advocate and my doctor. I have far too many doctors taking "care" of me, but yet I feel as though she is the only one that "cares" of me. She works so hard to get answers, to stand up for her patients, and to make sure they get the best care possible. If you ever have the chance to have her as your doctor consider yourself winning the lottery. Being that she is an excellent doctor, she has also surrounded herself with other doctors of the same caliber. So if by chance you can't see her, trust me your in good hands with any of the other doctors in her practice. And the front staff ladies (especially Rhonda) is very helpful, kind, understanding and will do her very best to get you in ASAP. which brings me to the best idea a family practise has had in years...they book appointments within 48hrs...it is perfect when your sick, you don't actually have to wait two weeks until your better. To end this review I would like to reiterate, Dr. Textor is the very best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing😊

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

The team in this office if PHENOMENAL! These ladies and their staff are in this profession for all the right reasons! If you have anything from a weird rash to a possibly terminal illness this is definitely the place you want to be! They all walk the 500 miles and then the 500 more! God Bless each and every one of you! You guys are the real 'real deal'. Outstanding absolutely! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING OVER THE YEARS AND ALL THAT IS TO COME!! My deepest respect and love to your entire office. YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I am one of the lucky ones that just happened to get the best team of Dr's in town. Dr Textor has been in our lives since she was a resident. She has been through many complicated times with my family and she has been there 110%. Her willingness to look into things further is excellent, as there has been many times when she is baffled but will go home after a full days work and still be trying to find answers for us. Her care for not only my daughter but my family around the time of my daughter's passing and well before and well after will be something that is forever ingrained in my mind. She is beyond outstanding and I cherish and will continue to cherish the care she has brought to my family and I am sure will continue to bring to my family for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I am very lucky to have such an amazing team of Doctors they are very understanding and could never ask for anyone better

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I cannot accurately comment on her staff or punctuality because my encounter with her was in the Prince George ER. However, I can say she was onw of the worst doctors I've ever had the displeasure of meeting! She was rude and abrasive. Told me that it was the end of her shift and another doctor would take over. This could not have been more apparent in her lack of attentiveness! She also seriously lacks any bedside manner. I saw her when I was under a great deal of stress and told her i'd been having severe anxiety all day, but had been calmer for the last hour. 5 minutes with her and I was back in the panic zone. Her response was to tell me (and I quote) "suck it up and get over it". She didn't listen to a word I said, but instead talked over me and lectured me like a child. If I ever encounter this doctor again I will wait for the next doctor available. She's rude and shouldn't be allowed to practice this way!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I am very fortunate to have Dr. Textor & Dr. Riome as GP's. They are both very knowledgable and compassionate. I normally only visit the office but once a year for my annual physical or if I have a pressing issue that needs to be addressed. Fortunately I have my health and I do not require several visits to the office as I do have issues with the office staff; very hard time reaching them by phone, not very friendly and do not accomodate you when you have an emergent issue. Fortunately these two doctors make up for their office staff. They are a great asset to PG docs and both make up for the loss of Dr. Eckersley. Maybe they should look at changing their office staff? Sounds like I am not the only one that has had issues.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

I wish she was my family doctor. She delivered my daughter. She was wonderful, when i wanted to give up she pushed me to go farther.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Textor is a Genius. I am very blessed to have Dr. Textor as a doctor! She is very smart, kind , patient, Understanding, Trustworthy. Thank You Dr.Textor for all the support through these trying years! From:Tianda

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

I hope Cathy reads this!! the only thing i miss about leaving prince George is having Dr. Textor and Dr. Riome-York as my family's dr.'s. THey are amazing and the best ever. Miss them very much!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Catherine Textor's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'am presently very sick, but yet I feel like I can and I will live a long life with Dr. Textor as my advocate and my doctor. I have far too many doctors taki..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This group of ladies are fantastic!! We couldn't have asked for a better team! Textor delivered our little girl dec 20/14 "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The team in this office if PHENOMENAL! These ladies and their staff are in this profession for all the right reasons! If you have anything from a weird rash to ..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am one of the lucky ones that just happened to get the best team of Dr's in town. Dr Textor has been in our lives since she was a resident. She has been throu..."

October 3, 2014