Ratings for Dr. Catherine Textor

What's with her front end staff ! Very unpleasant most days. Such a great team of doctors, shame their staff is so terrible.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I LOVE all 4 of my doctors and both receptionists, I feel I am listened to and I love the way they involve ME in planning my own care. They are a kind and compassionate group, and I have never been treated badly or sloppily. I am so grateful they took over this practice. I go way back to Dr Taylor, and I was not too pleased with some of the changes. Catherine and the other doctors are awesome!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I was referred to Dr Textor for short term care my Dr did not provide. I have to say while she seems genuinely caring the rest of the staff I interacted with did not especially Nicki the MOA. I have been experiencing a great deal of anxiety which I know is trauma related. I tried to advocate for myself in a respectful manner. Nicki belittled me told me she wasnt going to argue with me and that she would be happy to refer me to another dr. I was so upset. I have not been back to their office. I hope that this office can learn to treat people more respectfully and educate their staff in trauma informed practice.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Textor delivered my daughter in February 2015. She was so kind the entire time. I had a positive experience with her and was glad I was sent to her office!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

We feel very fortunate to have Dr Textor as our Doctor. She is the absolute best doctor you could ask for and I've honestly had another doctor in town tell me we're lucky to have her bc she is the best doctor I town! I believe it! She is kind, compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. A wonderful advocate for her patients!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

GREAT! she has stuck with me since i was a kid and through all my 'crazy' !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I love this doctor . Very thorough and can always count on her to find the problem πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I've been with the same doctors since I was born, although it was a different doctor at the time, Textor took over and the others followed. Love this office and everyone in it. :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Textor is an excellent physician. She is very personable and makes an effort to hear what you have to say. She is also very skilled and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I'am presently very sick, but yet I feel like I can and I will live a long life with Dr. Textor as my advocate and my doctor. I have far too many doctors taking "care" of me, but yet I feel as though she is the only one that "cares" of me. She works so hard to get answers, to stand up for her patients, and to make sure they get the best care possible. If you ever have the chance to have her as your doctor consider yourself winning the lottery. Being that she is an excellent doctor, she has also surrounded herself with other doctors of the same caliber. So if by chance you can't see her, trust me your in good hands with any of the other doctors in her practice. And the front staff ladies (especially Rhonda) is very helpful, kind, understanding and will do her very best to get you in ASAP. which brings me to the best idea a family practise has had in years...they book appointments within 48hrs...it is perfect when your sick, you don't actually have to wait two weeks until your better. To end this review I would like to reiterate, Dr. Textor is the very best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing😊

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015