Ratings for Dr. Alex H. Ray

I've been to many allergists and, for some reason, most do not have very good personalities. Dr. Ray is polite, respectful, very knowledgeable and accessible. I think he's a very good listener and I know he has many, many years of experience. I used to drive from Walpole to Needham to see him and to get shots. Now I drive from Hull to Needham! I cannot say enough good things about the staff. They are kind, empathetic, and very efficient. I have recommended Dr. Ray to all my friends and family who need allergists.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

This doctor told me exactly what I wrote in the chart! No, actually he read it back to me from the chart I filled up! After all he forgot to send results to my doctor (the reason I came to him in the first place). If you want to get tested for allregies this office will be OK. Otherwise don't expect this doctor to go an extra mile. His nurse was very nice and did all that allergy testing for me.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

The doc was fairly helpful with my allergy problems. Was thorough in doing the necessary tests, going over different medicines, etc. Was considerate when I expressed my preferences (I do not like antihistamines). Was not arrogant like some docs are. Not necessarily the type who would go "the extra mile" for the patient, but, overall, not a bad doctor - I have seen a lot worse.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I came out of his office knowing less then when I came in.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Great Doc! Really knows his medicine and very helpful. Can say enough, he's great!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2004

Dr. Alex H. Ray's Credentials

• French

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1980)

Tufts Health Plans