Ratings for Dr. David F. Wax

Dr Wax has been my son's doctor for two years, and he is an excellent doctor. His staff is also wonderful. He is very professional, helpful, and friendly. I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs a Pediatric Cardiologist for their children.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Wax is the man. He reminds me of Larry David. He may come off cold to some, but he truly cares about his patients. He is an expert in cardiac catherizations and biopsies. Where other Drs are not personable, Dr. Wax will personally discuss a procedure with me and go out of his way to say hello when we see eachother. I highly recommend Dr. Wax for children and teenagers in heart failure or post transplant.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

not sure what really caused the previous poor posting....we have been using Childrens Memorial and Dr Wax for many years and while it is an extremely busy hospital, we have had nothing but good experiences there

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

We waited over 3 hours to see David Wax when we had an appointment to see our daughter about a hole in her heart. After waiting 3 hours he told us to come back in a year. He did not know if the hole had gotten bigger because no comparison was done. He repeatedly answered the simplest of questions with the answer "I don't know? such as" is the hole in her heart bigger or smaller...I don't know", which are scary words to hear from a doctor. Not to mention the waiting room was disgustingly unclean and the staff was rude and seems to be indifferent to the patients. I don't know how many times the staff responded "well, that's not my fault". I would warn any parent who is going to take their child to not only avoid this hospital but in particular David Wax.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. David F. Wax's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1988)