Ratings for Dr. Melanie Royce

I was very pleased with the care Dr. Royce gave my mother. She is caring for her patients and compassionate. She explained everything, answered questions, and also helped us get our mother to the MD Anderson Cancer Treatment Center. Dr. Royce always answered phone calls promptly and had her staff take care of matters when she was not available. Dr. Royce is friendly and smiles a lot and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Royce will take as long as she needs to with each patient is is very familiar with your chart and medical records before you walk in the exam room. I highly recommend Dr. Royce to anyone suffering from cancer, for second opinions, etc. I wish more doctor's were like Dr. Royce.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Royce was a very caring and wonderful woman. The first time I saw her she said she had the pleasure to tell me I didn't have cancer. This was at least five or six years ago. I am having a biopsy tomorrow and I hope I will get the same great news from her again.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Royce lacks a caring bedside manner. She is moody, prone to talking at you vs. to you, is arrogant and condescending. I would never see her again and am sorry I even began seeing her at UNM Cancer Center.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Yale and MD Anderson, extremely knowledgeable, competent and compassionate

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Melanie Royce's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)