Ratings for Dr. Jan S. Ulbrecht

Terrible dr. Was allergic to insulin and he said I wasn't that would be rare. 3 biopsies later yep I was allergic to the insulin. He needs to retire.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Ulbrecht treated both myself and my husband with considerable respect and capability. He listened carefully to our situations and reviewed our previous records thoroughly. The diagnosis and recommended treatment was spot on. The nursing staff is courteous and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ulbrecht and his nurse practitioners or physician assistant to my family and friends should the need arise.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I would never recommend this doctor or his group to anyone. Your questions will go unanswered and you will most likely feel belittled. The nurse, Barbara Purdum, is condescending and rude. Go to a family physician before this "specialist" or you'll be wasting your time and money. The only good thing I can say is that you don't wait long to be seen, however you aren't seen for very long before they push you out the door either!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Jan S. Ulbrecht's Credentials

• Oxford Univ Med Sch, Oxford, Uk (352-09 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in State College, PA