Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Korkowski

He is such an incredible and compassionate Doctor. Our whole family sees him and we love him!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr K and Dr Mancini (same practice)are in fact THE BEST doctors around!!! They may run behind schedule and you may end up waiting a little bit past your appt time but it is so worth it because they dont rush you, they dont only allow you to have you scheduled 10 minute visit. They actually care and make sure that all your issues are addressed and always do thourough exams, bloodwork, imaging or whatever they feel is best. The front office staff are not the most cheerful people but the one nurse Connie that has been there for 15 years is amazing as well, very caring and compasionate and good at her job. I wouldnt reccomend going to any other physicians than them, they are simply the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 17 and I have been seeing Dr. Korkowski for the last two years. I have found that he is very knowledgeable for all of my unique symptoms and always goes above and beyond to ensure that I receive the best and most up to date care while coping with the difficulties of this disease. He is awesome. Highly recommended as all individuals of my family ranging from 17-56 are now patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Simply an excellent and caring physician. Great clinician, up to speed with all the latest. Have been seeing him for 12 years

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Very good doctor. Just have to wait way past you scheduled time to see him. He does take his time with patients and does not rush you. The staff is very average and generally not that helpful,especially when calling them about something.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

We have been going to Dr. K for 13 years he is very knowledgeable and a great listner to your needs. He is Super Awesome!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I have been going to Dr. K for 10+ years now and I think he is great. He takes the time to listen to you and what concerns you have, and he honestly cares about how you are doing. I moved out of the area a few years ago and found I didn't want a new Dr. so I drive 30-45min (on my day off) just to make an appt.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Have been going to him for a few years, mostly for routine physicals. I find him to be very sharp, good at explaining things, good at asking questions, and thorough. As well, a decent fellow.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Nice man.....but not a good doctor, relies on test results and if they are negative treats you like you have no problem and does NOTHING to help My surgeon blasted him, you can forget a call with test results you will have to call them a million times to get them

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr K is a fine doctor who takes the time to listen to your ailments and then works with you to determine the best treatment. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Has excellent people skills. No fear in dealing with this physician.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Martin A. Korkowski's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Blue Cross Idaho