Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Costello

Highly recommend Dr. Costello. Puts you at ease, explains procedure and LISTENS. Had molar extracted yesterday, no problem. Ate salad and a plain burger for supper. Slept all night and mowed lawn this am. So glad dentist told me about Dr. Costello. His staff is GREAT. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Believe all reviews. (except bad one) Seen multiple times, always above and beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

A terrific surgeon who has chair side manners...he made my son feel comfortable by joking and talking to him.. His tooth needed to be extracted and for a quasi difficult patient, Dr Costello put all his fears at ease... He took the time to explain in depth as to what my son was to expect and reassured him during the extraction...truly a professional!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

office is clean everyone was nice and friendly dr.Costello was very informative about how the procedure would go and how to take care of myself after to make sure that i would heal fast and easy without any complications.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Just doesnt get better than this experience! Class act! Office is clean, staff is courteous, doctor is compassionate and knoweledgeable. Highly recommend!.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I went to see Dr. Costello after experiencing severe jaw pain. The office staff was very friendly and professional. Dr. Costello was very knowledgable with a calming and caring bedside manner. He prescribed a treatment plan including a mouthguard for nighttime use. I have been pain free ever since. I highly recommend Dr. Costello.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Great doctor..highly recommend. My son had a cyst and an impacted tooth below the cyst removed. He made him feel completely at ease. My son had very little soreness or swelling after.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I had some major work done by Dr. Costello which required several visits. The office was very busy each time, but Dr. Costello took his time to answer my questions, alleviate my concerns and fully explain the procedures that he was going to perform. Never did I feel like he was rushing. I am very happy with the results and recommend him to anyone who needs a good oral surgeon. Thank you Dr. Costello.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I found Dr. Costello to be professional, caring and friendly. I had a few teeth pulled and implant work. He explained everything and answered all the questions. I had only local anesthesia (not general anesthesia) and had no pain at all during or after the procedure. His office staff is also very responsive. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Costello came highly recommended to me by both family and friends. He is a very intelligent and compassionate person who always makes me feel at ease (I am a VERY nervous person). He explains the procedures fully and is always available to answer any of my questions. His staff is just as exceptional, from setting me up with a convenient appointment to verifying my insurance coverage and taking the time to review my coverage with me. He has a registered nurse on staff, who is also excellent in answering any clinical questions and coordinating care with my general dentist. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Costello and his staff and highly recommend him to others. I would not trust anyone else with my dental surgical care!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013