Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth B. Louka

I saw her in DCMH on my second day after having a csection. nice and laidback

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I just start seeing her for two months now. Dr Louka is very kind and caring. I love being her patient.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Louka as a patient for over 10 years. She's compassionate, caring, and non-judgmental. When anything is out of the ordinary, she takes her time to explain things thoroughly and ensure I have all the information I need to make the right decision for me. As long as she's in practice and I live in the area, I'll never go to anybody else.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

very rushed all the time so she didnt spend alot of time explaining things, but she does have knowledge , no major complaints so far

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I thought that Dr. Louka seemed kind and very compassionate the first time we met. Maybe I caught her on an abnormal day. She passed me off onto one of her associates because she got sick of my questions when I had a recurring problem. Nice, right? Overall, I'm pretty unimpressed by Delaware Valley Women's Care. Their staff is just so-so, some are very nice, others leave a lot to be desired. One thumb down, and the other halfway.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Louka is warm and compassionate and takes time to be thorough in explaining everything. The office staff are always friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Louka was very understading during my first consultation with her and offered several good options for treatment. She helped me to decide what option would work best for me. I felt like she really cared.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth B. Louka's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1999)