Ratings for Dr. James O'Donnell

My Dr. retired 2 yrs ago and Dr. O'Donnell agreed to take me as a patient. (My sister and her family had him for many yrs and were quite pleased with his care.) He has been a very gentle, caring physician and provided me with excellent medical care. I wish him, Marlene and Sue all the best. What a great team and I sincerely hope that Dr. O'Donnell gets the same medical care for his illness as he has provided to his patient.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

We are going to miss Dr. Jim O'Donnell so much. He has been our doctor for over 30 years. Last month my husband and I had medicals and we both could tell that Dr. "O" wasn't well but were hoping in our hearts that it wasn't serious. Yesterday when we heard that he had to close his practice it made us so sad. He was the best doctor to our family, and he saved my husband's life! I hope medical science can now help him with his illness. We will really miss him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Have had Dr. O for roughly 12-15 yrs an has always been very good to me, Unfortunatly hes come down with help problems of his own an retired abruptly thus leaving me out in the cold unfort. with Disk Degenerative Dis. And A. Spondylitis. However understanable considering circumstanes. Great doc an great seceratary, be sorely missed and sorry about the health issues he's suffering.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Jim does the best he can with the number of patients he has to care for...if you need something then just ask...he doesn't have time to ask you a thousand and one questions but will surly listen if you bring up a concern, I am just happy to have a Doc that meets my needs. He is only human and lately I can see that his own health is taking a beating. God Bless You Jim..you are doing Gods work.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

My family have been seeing Dr. O'Donnell for over 20 years and have found him to be a very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Very knowledgeable, very caring, very organized. No problems being seen soon and will refer if you request it. Ya, he is busy and does not dilly dally but he is there if you need him and I am very impressed with his service. Also his staff is very forganized and pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

always wants to fix symptoms with medication without considering root of the problem...scared of confronting him about seeing a specialist, every other referral he's 'made' has never gone through..i feel he thinks i'm faking this pain or just doesn't care..brushes off my condition saying it should be that painful, but doesn't investigate any further..meanwhile i can't function or work for a plethora of reasons and he won't consider the possibility that i might be 'permanently disabled'..i think he thinks i want to leech off the system though that couldn't be further from the truth-frustrating and demoralizing yet grateful that i have a doctor...? ugh

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Wonderful, caring secretary and a wonderful Doctor! I don't understand some of the previous comments! This Dr. is caring & provides a great service!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

The doctor's secretary is far from rude: if you found her that way it was probably a day when she found it hard to smile through the problems of recovering from cancer and having to work with such an inept, non-caring physician. Every health care issue I have ever brought to him has been answered with one of three answers: I don't know--It could be anything---It's old age. At which point he leaves the room and doesn't return. p.s. I'm not yet 60. His license needs revoking.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

His secretary is very rude. She does not listen to your concerns but cuts you off and pushes her own agenda. This reflects poorly on the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2007