Ratings for Dr. Nancy Venditti

Dr. V is great: She is an old fashioned doctor. She gets you in, she sees you, she talks to you by email. She is straight. Knowledgable. If she weren't my doctor, she be my friends. And she has a terrific sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I love Dr. Venditti. I honestly cannot relate to the negatives posts I'm seeing on here. She is very warm with me, and very thorough and helpful. I would certainly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Very knowledgeable and intelligent. I had a problem that couldn't be diagnosed for years, and she knew the answer immediately

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I have now been seeing Dr. Venditti for 1 year. I have had 2 appointments with her. Both times I found her to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

I had an ongoing illness that was obscure at first and she stuck with me and my frustrations, helped me navigate to appropriate specialists and get to the hard of the problem. I really like her manner, as much a friend, caring, as a knowledgable physician. I'd recommend her. She's great. And she laugh too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

She is a gem. When I switched my primary care to her I was relieved to have such an intelligent, thorough physician. She listened and asked the necessary probing questions. Her care was topnotch, efficient and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

I was having problems with my thyroid levels and was given an appointment with Dr. Venditti. She was late to the appointment and when I started to tell her about my issues, she put her hand up and told me that she did not have time for my issues in this type of vist. She was also very insulting about the way I presented (crying). I was sick and getting sicker with my thyroid issues. The Dr. Made an appointment with me for a longer visit about a month later and sent me a letter cancelling my scheduled appointment. I will NEVER go to Dr. V. or anyone in her health care group again. She clearly did not care or have the time for me. Very rude and insulting.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

I agree with the previous commenter. I really like her, and she's always been helpful to me with some health issues I've had, but she can be a bit clinical.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2006

Great Dr. but doesn't have the ideal "bedside" manner you look for in a physician. Seems very distracted and aloof.

Submitted December 9, 2004

Dr. Nancy Venditti's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1987)