Ratings for Dr. Miroslaw Dutczak

Dr. D has been my doctor since I was a little kid. He is very knowledgeable and very nice. He never makes me feel uncomfortable, he answers all my questions and i never feel rushed when I see him. I travel from Mississauga to see him and it very much worth the drive. Our whole family goes to him and we all love him! He is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Went to this Dr. For over 13 years and the receptionist/ assistant is rude and the Dr. Has become over confident and sloppy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Never wait long when I go and the staff is great , even if I have to cancel last minute. Dr. Dutczak is awesome and very caring and always has time to listen. Best family doctor around.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Dutczak is fine. Knowlegable, but his secretary is not a nice person. She just totally ignore people and is very rude

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. M. Dutczak has been my family docotr for over 30 years. He is, hands down, one of the best, if not THE BEST, people I have ever met. PERIOD. In any field, in any capacity, not just as a family doctor. I have NEVER had a negative experience with him. He has always been kind, compassionate and caring. As he knows me well, he knows when to be firm too, as I can get carried away by worry and anxiety. There have been times where I was out of my mind with fear because I thought I might have something really wrong with me. He was there and helped me through it. He has helped me through all of it. As for his "staff", besides him, there is only the one Receptionist there. She has always been very, very, very nice to me and has ALWAYS gone the extra mile to book an appointment with the Doctor, to ensure my referrals are done timely and accurately, etc. If I leave a message, she always calls back the next day, no exceptions. This is how it has always been, for over 30 years. I am not sure some of these other reviews are for the same clinic! As for "the dog": he is adorable and completely harmless. He is quite and sleeps most of the time. Just so everyone knows: there is NOTHING a person can catch from this dog. There is no reason he can't be in the clinic. He has his shots, etc. The chance of catching something from a sick patient in the waiting room is high, from the dog, zero. What if he were a seeing eye dog? Would that be okay? Why? A dog is a dog. Just because this one doesn't "have a job" serving people, does not mean there is something wrong with having him there. Bottom line: One of the few experiences I've had with the human beings that is stellar. In every way.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I know Doc D for many years. I must admit that recently his secretary started really slacking of. Waiting for referals for 3 weeks and simple paper work to be send or faxed is something I am not used to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

The Staff is ruthless, How can you have a dog inside an doctors office, I love dogs but come on. What next a horse. The Doc is great but is receptionist is a pain in the @$$.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I've had Dr. Dutczak as my family doctor for over 20 years. Even when I've moved over and hour away from Toronto...I would still travel to see him. His expertise is superior, he is compassionate and treats you like a person and not a number like many other clinics.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I agree with several others who have rated Dr. D. I decided to become a patient 20 years ago when a friend referred me to him, stating that he was an excellent diagnostician. I have driven vast distances in order to keep my standing with his office. The day finally came when a potentially frightful diagnosis was given to me and I have now become a victim of the process and of Dr. D's staff. For 2 months I have been referred to the worst specialists, the wrong specialists and now to someone who won't call back with an appointment for me. Dr. D himself gave me only 2 minutes of his time to tell me that I may or may not have a life threatening disease and rushed me out of his office. I still have no appointment and I am not disgusted with the front office that I have spent the last 20 years warming up to!! A sad state of affairs for our our system and for individuals who could easily avoid the frightening limbo of not having a specialist confirm or deny a diagnosis. I hope this never happens when Dr. D and his staff are in need of urgent care...God help them and God help us all!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I love him! He cares for me when when I was in my moms womb, I'm almost 30 now! He is knowledgable and just amazing I'll miss when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015