Ratings for Dr. Stacey B. Schwartz

I have been a patient of Dr Schwartz for the past10 years. I live in Troy and ha ve followed her to her new office in Farminton Hills. Its quite far for me but I would not trust my feet with anyone else. Shes the best!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Schwartz and her staff are incredible!!! When I broke my right foot they saw me immediately!! The care and concern is office-wide......from the front desk, to the assistants to Dr. Schwartz herself. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, experienced and caring doctor. Dr. Schwartz and her staff should give classes on how to treat a patient!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Excellent doctor- very caring, competent and likable. Nearly always had a very long wait- several times more than 2 hours.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is very gentle and caring to her patients. The staff is excellent. I would refer her to anyone who is having foot problems.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Love her and her staff. She's very patient and caring. I broke my ankle and just about every bone in it. I had to have emergency surgery asap. She got me in for surgery and has been nothing but a genuine caring doctor that really loves her job. Very rare to find such a caring person in the medical field. Her staff is excellent and always make you feel welcome. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Had a bad lis franc injury.(broken bones,detached tendons,etc). Dr Schwartz performed surgery. 1 year later foot is 100%. No pain, no limitations. She is the best.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I have been to several doctors for my plantar fasciitis. She was the first to help me. I recommended her to my mother and other family. Everyone I have sent to her love her. She is very caring and easy to relate to. I can't express how happy that I am that I choose to see her. I know I would still be living in pain if it wasn't for her. Her staff is always so nice and helpful too. She isn't always on time but she has never been more than 15 mins late. She is only late because she spending time with patients to ensure their happiness. Which doctor isn't late anyways? Go see her. I promise you will be happy.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Schwartz is absolutely lovely and an awesome doctor - even though she tortured me with an air-cast for 2 months! LOL! She is knowledgeable, smart, capable and I don't have enough good things to say about her. All of my other doctors say the same thing! Everyone is always impressed with her skills and demeanor. Her staff is equally impressive, both at her Rochester and Southfield sites.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Schwartz is patient, courteous and gentle. She always found a way to make time for me in her schedule and ensured that I received the best possible care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

FRIENDLY STAFF, ALWAYS READY TO HELP SENIOR CITIZEN PATIENTS. PROVIDED SURGERY AT MAJOR AREA HOSPITAL WHICH CONTINUED POSITIVE EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

Dr. Stacey B. Schwartz's Credentials

• Polish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford