Ratings for Dr. Amos L. Lash

That individual nearly killed my brother in Orange County, California. His license was REVOKED by The Medical Board of California for numerous botched surgeries Then he fled to New Mexico where he was served papers by the Board which thoroughly investigated those incidents. Should not be practicing anywhere, is a psychopath on the loose.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I had a kidney stone which I went to see him about. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me. Listened to me and gave helpful advice. The stone was blasted into smaller particles which passed without much discomfort. Post care was explained very well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

1) Presented with previously diagnosed BPH & inconclusive prostate biopsy. Lash suggested we wait 6 months, recheck then biopsy & radiation if necessary. A month later another facility diagnosed advanced, aggressive form of prostate cancer (very high Gleason score). Another 6 months of "wait & see" would likely have given the cancer time to spread to bones or organs. 2) Dr's office staff is mediocre at best. 3) Dr was 40 minutes past appointment time. 4) Dr's initial greeting was rude. No introductions, just: "So, you want to know if you have cancer." 5) Dr has no experience with robotic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Lash in 09. The lady at the front desk was fine. Nothing great, but not horrible either. I thought Dr. Lash was helpful in explaining to me my situation. He spent a lot more time in my office visits with me than some other doctors I see who are limited to 15 minutes per patient. My in-office procedure went fine and haven't needed to go back to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

This office has the worst staff I have ever come in contact with. They are very rude and unhelpful and uncaring. They should all be fired. If this is how he wants to practice, he will not be in practice long.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

he did prostate surgery on me. then he he let me go 6 monthes with bladder stone in me that was the size of an orange. on office visit he tried to take the caphetor out me with the badder stone attached, i sreamed with pain. then he yelled at at me and pointed his finger in my face and acted like the situationn was my fault. i had to spend 7 and a half hours in surgery to hae this orange sized bladder stone removed from me. all he could i guess the doctor was wrong ,no sorry about or if there was anything he could do to make me more comfortable. he left his practice in huntington beach california like a thief in the night. i can only say beware

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Such physician nearly killed me. He perforated my bladder during a laser prostatectomy. I needed an emergency open abdominal surgery to close the hole in my bladder. Spent 2 weeks in the hospital for his negligence. Lost more than a year of my life for the complications. Such physician dumped me 3 months after such surgery, I was the Guinea Pig. He has no knowledge of what he does. He is not a Board Certified Urologist and should not be practicing Medicine at large.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2007

Dr. Amos L. Lash's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Silver City, NM