Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Saracino

Dr. Saracino is dedicated to expanding his knowledge and healing patients. Over the years I've come to rely on Dr. Saracino to reverse an unhealthy condition and restore wellness from a simple throbbing headache to serious injuries. My approach to recovery remains holistic as is my way of life; Dr. Saracino is one of the few that respects this decision providing treatment accordingly. Every day I am thankful for being pain free. I am truly blessed that our paths met. As in the past I continue to recommend family members, friends and acquaintances to seek his care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

*****(5 stars)Dr. Saracino is very passionate about his work. For me, I never liked feeling like I was in an assembly line at the chiropractor. Dr. Saracino takes the time to understand what is happening with you so he can heal you properly. And also, teaches you how to prevent further injury. He geniunely wants to help people stay healthy and feel healthy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I am fortunate to have a $10 copay for specialists' visits and found Dr. Saracino listed as participating with my health plan. Found him online with a Google search www.DrSaracino.com and was as impressed with his website as his professional deneanor and competency. Unlike regular chiropractors, Dr. Saracino does not manipulate the spine often and he thoroughly explains everything he does from massage therapy, stretching and probing what I was doing during the day to prevent complete recovery. I highly recommend him for headaches and neck pain from which I used to suffer. Bravo!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Saracino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National University of Health Science (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in King Of Prussia, PA