Dr. Mark A. Saracino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Saracino

I was very impressed with Dr. Saracino from the first visit. My former chiropractor was unable to adjust my neck properly for quite some time, but Dr. Saracino had no problems at all. It was a TREMENDOUS RELIEF-finally! He educates his patients by explaining how and why the body works-and doesn't work. He also expects his patients to participate in their own healing and instructs them how. Not only is his chiropractic abilities impressive, but he has many other valuable skills as well, which he incorporates in the total healing of his patients. The main reason I left my former chiropractor was due to his limited treatment options, doing the same adjustments to every person no matter their situation. Dr. Saracino's treatment is very extensive and effective in that he treats the individual's own specific and particular needs. I look forward to being his patient for my specific, particular and peculiar situation, knowing he can help me to health.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Im sorry to say that I did not have the same experience with Dr Saracino as his other patients. He acted like he was doing me a big favor by adjustin my back and neck and it seemed to me that all he was interested in was stretching out my treatment and having me make further appointments. The first time he treated me was much better, he adjusted my neck and back by the third appt and had me on the road to recover. I almost gave up on Chiropractic treatment until the pain became too great and then i found my current Doctor. I didnt know better with Dr Saracino as he was my first, my current Dr was adjusting me from day one and had me healed in no time. You can get much better holistic treatment elsewhere, trust me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

I have been an athlete all my life so pain was part of my daily bread. However, my worse back injury came when I sneezed in the shower! I am SO HAPPY I found Dr. Saracino. He's had helped me live a pain free life. Dr. Saracino not only treats the injury but educates you on how to take care of your body. I've also used Dr. Saracino for a pulled tendon I had on my right wrist. I would recommend Dr. Saracino without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Saracino is dedicated to expanding his knowledge and healing patients. Over the years I've come to rely on Dr. Saracino to reverse an unhealthy condition and restore wellness from a simple throbbing headache to serious injuries. My approach to recovery remains holistic as is my way of life; Dr. Saracino is one of the few that respects this decision providing treatment accordingly. Every day I am thankful for being pain free. I am truly blessed that our paths met. As in the past I continue to recommend family members, friends and acquaintances to seek his care.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

*****(5 stars)Dr. Saracino is very passionate about his work. For me, I never liked feeling like I was in an assembly line at the chiropractor. Dr. Saracino takes the time to understand what is happening with you so he can heal you properly. And also, teaches you how to prevent further injury. He geniunely wants to help people stay healthy and feel healthy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I am fortunate to have a $10 copay for specialists' visits and found Dr. Saracino listed as participating with my health plan. Found him online with a Google search www.DrSaracino.com and was as impressed with his website as his professional deneanor and competency. Unlike regular chiropractors, Dr. Saracino does not manipulate the spine often and he thoroughly explains everything he does from massage therapy, stretching and probing what I was doing during the day to prevent complete recovery. I highly recommend him for headaches and neck pain from which I used to suffer. Bravo!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Mark A. Saracino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National University of Health Science (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal