Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Saracino

Dr. Saracino helped me with a sinus issue when all the numerous doctors I saw just kept passing me off to other doctors and specialists. He is knowledgable and explained everything he did.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I went to visit Dr Saracino for pain in my lower back. He helped me a lot by analyzing,pointing out and give me explanation about the cause of the pain. Dr Saracino then proceeded to treat me with great care and suggested ways to take care of my back so that it does not happen again. The results were so satisfying that I revisited him to treat a shoulder injury. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements and after a couple additional weeks the pain was gone. I am currently in a rehabilitation and feel great. Dr Saracino is very knowledgeable and always give thorough explanations.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I was suffering from post concussion syndrome for 4 months that no other doctor could heal. They did not have the knowledge and intelligence that Dr. Saracino has. Not only am I feeling 100 times better since he started treatment, but he also gave me homeopathic healing solutions that work better than anything else suggested. I was so frustrated and disheartened before I met Dr. Saracino because my neurologist and regular chiropractor did not know how to help me. Now I have hope and can already do many of the activities I could not do before seeing Dr. Saracino. I have only been working him for a few weeks and am so excited for how good I am going to feel in three more : )

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Saracino for over 25 years. He has has treated me for a variety of sports related injuries. Dr. Saracino is very talented,professional and caring. He takes the time to explain how his therapies will impact the problem you are experiencing. He also suggests ways to avoid a recurrence of the injury. I heartily recommend Dr. Saracino.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr.Saracino nos ha hecho ahorrar miles de dolares en medicos ya que su especialidad han hecho que nosotros seamos tratados por sus benditas manos y que con sus tratamientos tengamos otras opciones para nuestros dolores.Hacia trabajos muy extenuantes que me hacian sentir todo el tiempo cansada y enferma cuando empeze mis terapias en la oficina de Dr. Saracino parecia como un milagro la mejoria que tenia cada dia.Hoy toda mi familia es atendida por Dr. Saracino y nunca he dudado en recomendarlo a otras personas. Muchas Gracias por ser el Mejor . Carmina

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Saracino is top in his field. By utilizing his many years of hands-on experience, coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of his chosen medical discipline, he is able to develop treatment plans for healing that actually work. That being said, the other key ingredient to succeccful healing is the willingness of the patients to make themselves available to receive needed treatments and then to continue the doctor's treatment plan and recommendations once they leave the office.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Mark is very knowledgeable with a keen sensitivity for even the most elite performance level athletes to tune and fine tune their bodies for optimal performance. He explains procedures well and focuses his attention on the needs of his patience with skillful hands combined with the use of traditional chiropractic and lifting/stretching equipment as needed. Mark has the aptitude to handle your most complex concerns from pain and discomfort to nutrition advice and physical therapy rehab. He is a real pleasure and considered to be a team partner and friend.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Very thorough and knows his field. Finds the cause of the pain/problem and treats it. Helped me to ease my pain and also suggested how to strengthen my muscles and maintain a healthy posture, lifestyle to stay fit, healthy and strong. I highly recommend him and allow him the time to help you heal, feel great and stay well. Take the exercises and his advice seriusly as he is the expert in his field.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Saracino for several years. Dr. Mark Sarcino is kind, and knowledgeable about the human body. He explains exactly what the procedure he is using will be doing for you. He addresses specific muscles to get desired results for his patients. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Saracino is more than just your average Chiropractor. With the extra training he received becoming a neuro-chiropractor, his knowledge and experience go beyond in healing the body, mind and spirit. His expertise, dedication and devotion to this specialty makes all the diference in being healed completely. I highly recommend him and his concern is genuine in getting you back to full recovery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Mark A. Saracino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National University of Health Science (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in King Of Prussia, PA