Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Saracino

Dr. Saracino, on my first visit was knowledgeable regarding my area of pain and worked with me to address the pain,due to the demanding position I had a the time, I could not see him more than a few visits. I just return back to him a year and half later..from an recent injury in the same area, I have been in horrible pain in my neck area which cause problems in other areas in my body. I highly rate Dr. Mark Saracino, previous doctors gave me pain medicine, and Dr. Saracino is working on the actual pain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I am very conscious of my body and it's needs. I have been having continual pain that travels from it's source throughout my limbs from time to time depending on it's severity. I've been working to manage the health of my body through shiatsu massage and in the past this has worked for me, until I absorbed what seemed like a minor injury. Shiatsu helped but did not have any lasting effect. Dr. Saracino's approach gave me immediate relief, after a short conversation about what I was experiencing, I was amazed how he went to the source of the pain and upon asking me a few questions about the pain level, we, together were able to determine more about the pain, and I achieved RELIEF! With some instructions about how to maintain and one follow up visit, I can effectively express how please I am with this treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino and his methods of relieving the daily inabling pain I was suffering. Big kudos an dmany thanks.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I have used Dr. Saracino whenever I had structural pain. Every time he amazed me when I left his office - after some amazing manipulation and contortion - perfectly well and pain free again. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino to every sufferer of structural pain.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr Saracino is very knowledgeable and the initial couple visits reduced my back pain. Also very punctual! The best advice he gave me was use ice on my lower back and to stop strenuous activity for a while(for which i have trouble). Over the course of a couple weeks my back improved. The one thing I did not like about Dr Saracino is that I felt he was trying to stretch out the treatments and the visits as long as he could. The visits were a short 15 minutes and when I asked questions about what I could do strengthen the area or stretch, he would say we'll get to that in later visits. Also the treatment at each visit seemed random. He would say next time we will do this, and then when I got there he'd do something else. I think in general he was helpful, but like many other chiropractors and PT's, his goal is to get you back in his office for as many of the allowable 20 visits/yr as possible. I am going to try massage therapy next. At least I get an hour for the same payment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Mr. Mark is amazing. He asks probing questions and gets to the root of the problem. He treats the actual problem rather than only the symptoms. He is friendly and easy to schedule. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Saracino is the most intelligent, respectful doctor i know. His office is clean, his hands work like a miracle to any condition, he has helped me and my father where no other doctor could. he is very prompt, ORGANIZED and professional. He explains your mecidal problems in the clearest way for you to understand. the office visit is fast BUT fully EFFECTIVE!! I reccomend you call Dr. saracino before you go to any other doctor. he will give you safe,affordable, natural remedies as well as your treatment and other health tips to have a full PAIN FREE ,healthy life.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Mark, i just wanted to say 'thank you" for the approaches you're taking regarding my treatments. I appreciate your intelligence and creativity, and your empathetic attitude. Your recommendation today of Feldenkrais breathing and the Superzyme supplement are examples of things that I think could help me, and that fit in with my particular physical situation,that I am likely to use on my own, and that would likely be either overlooked or ignored by those in the mainstream medical business. Not only that, but what other practitioner is likely to have an Amish friend or know what a Connolly leather seat is? All in all,I believe that over time your treatments and advice are bound to have a positive effect upon restoring my creaky body to its more or less normal state. Depending upon available time this weekend(we're having three guests visit), I'll try the breathing technique and depending upon Barbara's schedule, maybe we can drive to the Great Pumpkin for the enzyme. Sincerely, Tom Boaz

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Very knowledgeable and helpful to alleviate and understand root problem of migraine headaches. Treatment helped more than Headache specialist. Interested in getting you better and on your own. Offers helpful tips and explains all the treatments given and how they will help you.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Amazing ! In two weeks and six brief appointments, Dr. Mark Saracino of King of Prussia has me walking nornammly with just a dill ache in my knee, which I'm sure will disappear soon. I recommend him highly !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I rate Dr.Saracino, for his Professional and knowledgable manner. His overall concern to get to the point of pain and his use of different techniques to ease and relieve the pain. His willingness to listen yet him explaining everything along the way as he tries to heal my body of the pain.I thank Dr. Saracino so much for helping me through my pain, and making me feel comfortable,through this hard and difficult time for me. I am feeling and seeing the results of my treatments with him, I have a long way to go but he has helped me make progess and I trust him to help me get to the place of good health that I need and want to be. I would highly recommend Dr. Saracino to others to help them with their pain. He is such a good doctor and very good at his calling to helping and healing others.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Mark A. Saracino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National University of Health Science (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company