You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Saracino

Dr. Saracino helped me with a disc and sciatic problem when medical spinal injections failed. I am back doing the physical activity that I love, yoga and riding my horse. His one on one care was specific to my diagnoses and his therapies right on target with deep tissues work and brain based reprogramming. Dr. Saracino is compassionate and was willing to work with me to get me back in the saddle.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

If I had found Dr. Saracino earlier in my treatment for a whiplash and head injury, I know I would be less symptomatic than I am now. I didn't know about Neurologic Chiropractors and I arrived on Dr. Saracino's doorstep with little understanding of the pain I was experiencing. I needed compassion, understanding and professional care. I am grateful for the fact that Dr. Saracino has taken the time to become a true professional so that he can provide the compassion and understanding to treat a person with extremely complicated injuries.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Mark, is the best at knowing what he is doing with out Dr. Mark I would not be walking today he has helped me through all my issues and continues to do so. I thank God everyday for Dr. Mark Saracino God Bless him

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Mark Saracino – the BEST Neurological Chiropractor in town! I have been diagnosed with Meniere’s Disease for about 7 years. I had been fairly successful at controlling my symptoms over the years, but in recent months, had been getting severe attacks – occasionally, multiple attacks in a single day. This lead me to a little self diagnosis in that I needed to see a chiropractor. I was hesitant to see one for fear of the spinal manipulations that they do and the knowledge that sudden movements next to always would lead me to the path of a Meniere’s attacks. Then I discovered neurological chiropractics and eventually to Dr. Mark Saracino. After explaining my condition and a few treatments from Dr. Saracino – I noticed I started feeling a whole lot better. Dr Saracino began working on my neck – knowing the fear I had of the sudden movements – with great care and alacrity and I began to feel relief while I was even still in the office! I had an issue with a vertebra out of alignment that was increasing the severity of my attacks and causing a lot of headaches. Of course, I continued the treatments for about 10 sessions and not only do I feel like myself again, but I feel that I gained a great friend in Dr. Saracino and someone I can turn to that won’t just tell me that there is nothing that they can do to help or to pop a set of pills. While my Meniere’s is not cured, my symptoms are manageable and my quality of life has skyrocketed. If I overexert myself or feel that I need a tune up – Dr. Saracino is just a phone call away. Thanks Dr. Saracino for all of your knowledge, your understanding, your kindness, your empathy and most importantly your friendship!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Saracino was very helpful in getting to the root of my pain. I have disc problems in my neck due to a car accident, which affected my arm. I feel so much better after only a few weeks of treatments. I am happy to say I am not taking advil or aleve constantly; in fact, hardly ever. If you have any nerve or muscle issues, I recommend Dr. Saracino. He will work on eliminating the pain, not masking it with medicines. He is organized, efficient and very knowledgeable. Another plus is no time spent waiting! He is very prompt!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have used Dr. Saracino for almost ten years. His knowledge of chiropractic, neurology and holistic practices is extensive. He exhibits a caring nature and genuine concern for your condition. I suffer from curvature of the spine , disk protrusions, disk herniations and spinal stenosis. I have been to many chiropractors in dealing with my condition for most of my life. No one that I previously used to treat me even comes close to Dr. Saracino! His ability to get my severe back episodes under control and negate my pain in a short amount of time are truly remarkable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a real true solution to releaving pain. He is truly gifted!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I had a 2 year nagging injury in my neck that was not getting better on its own. I woke up one morning and could not turn my head in any direction. Dr. Saracino took me in the very same day I called on a late Friday evening. Improvement began after the very first visit and within two weeks my neck felt better than it has in two years. My only regret is that I didn't meet with Dr. Saracino earlier.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I was desperate! I struggled for eight months with severe head pressure among other neurologic symptoms. I had seen over 15 doctors none of which could offer a diagnoses of my condition. I began to visit Dr. Saracino because of his unique practice which incorporates neurology knowledge and chiropractic care. After meeting with him for several weeks and getting only mild relief, Dr. Saracino felt that there was something else going on with my body. He encouraged me to keep fighting for tests and answers with my neurology team. I was referred to a neurosurgeon and he admitted me to the hospital for intracranial pressure monitoring. I was diagnosed with Pseudotumor Cerebri which causes spinal fluid to build up in the brain. I was grateful to meet Dr. Saracino he is so very knowledgeable. He is the type of guy that if he can not relieve your condition, he will help you find a doctor that can. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Saracino, on my first visit was knowledgeable regarding my area of pain and worked with me to address the pain,due to the demanding position I had a the time, I could not see him more than a few visits. I just return back to him a year and half later..from an recent injury in the same area, I have been in horrible pain in my neck area which cause problems in other areas in my body. I highly rate Dr. Mark Saracino, previous doctors gave me pain medicine, and Dr. Saracino is working on the actual pain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I am very conscious of my body and it's needs. I have been having continual pain that travels from it's source throughout my limbs from time to time depending on it's severity. I've been working to manage the health of my body through shiatsu massage and in the past this has worked for me, until I absorbed what seemed like a minor injury. Shiatsu helped but did not have any lasting effect. Dr. Saracino's approach gave me immediate relief, after a short conversation about what I was experiencing, I was amazed how he went to the source of the pain and upon asking me a few questions about the pain level, we, together were able to determine more about the pain, and I achieved RELIEF! With some instructions about how to maintain and one follow up visit, I can effectively express how please I am with this treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino and his methods of relieving the daily inabling pain I was suffering. Big kudos an dmany thanks.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Mark A. Saracino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• National University of Health Science (Grad. 1982)

AARP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saracino helped me with a disc and sciatic problem when medical spinal injections failed. I am back doing the physical activity that I love, yoga and riding..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I had found Dr. Saracino earlier in my treatment for a whiplash and head injury, I know I would be less symptomatic than I am now. I didn't know about Neurol..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark, is the best at knowing what he is doing with out Dr. Mark I would not be walking today he has helped me through all my issues and continues to do so. ..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014