Ratings for Dr. Michael Caturay

Incredible person. He's extremely patient, understanding, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. He's exemplary of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Caturay is amazing! Great personality and always does a thorough job. Doesn’t rush you like most doctors! He’s been my family doctor for over 20 years. Simply amazing

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Caturay is a fantastic person. He seems very knowledgeable. However, this does not translate into quality heath care being delivered to his patients. I agree with the previous reviewer that Dr. Caturay does not do a complete physical examination. In fact, his office now calls it a "health review". As a middle aged male, a rectal exam is vital in early diagnosis of prostate cancer. Dr. Caturay stopped doing this procedure at my last visit. Suffice to say that this is irresponsible and a potentially fatal omission. He knows this better that anyone, and this makes him someone who I would never recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

He doesn't do a full physical body check. Has any noticed that? I had to ask him to do it. Good doctor to talk to, but need to do a full physical check of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent Doctor I highly recommend him even though he is very busy, always makes time to listen

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Caturay is the best family doctor by far. He makes himself and his staff available for his clients. He doesn't look after anything other than the goodwill of his patients. Thank you Dr. Caturay for the amazing services you have been providing to my entire family. We all trust that we're in good hands after the Lord hands'.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Caturay is the most client centred doctor I have known. He is prompt, thorough and attentive to the needs of each of his patients. The staff are friendly and follow up on each appointment. I highly recommend Mick as the best GP in the GTA!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Caturay is easily the best doctor in all of Ontario. Takes time to gets to know his patients and provides excellent care and advice.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Caturay for 7 years now. He is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and down to earth. Even though we have moved out of the region, we have kept him because he is worth the drive!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I have been with Dr. Caturay for years now and he is the most helpful and easy to talk to Dr i have ever had.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015