Dr. Jeffrey N. Retig

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey N. Retig

Dr. Retig is the best; very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

WONDERFUL DOCTOR! I had a HORRIBLE c-diff infection that did not respond to 1.5 treatments with an antibiotic. I was sick for at least 2 months when I finally saw him, I had a horrible reaction to the probiotic recommended to me and the Flagil (antibiotic) I was prescribed made me so nauseaous I threw up for the first time in 10 years. I also had a serious reaction to an anti-nausea med because neither the ER or my family doctor realized it interacted with another med I was on. I'm really not on many meds and I'm generally pretty healthy, but this was the sickest I've ever been in my life. He squeezed me in after my mom called, desperate because I was having serotonin syndrome and SEVERE shakes due to the anti-nausea drug I was on which was due to being on the antibiotic (which wasn't even working). He was wonderful and cured me within a month by changing my antibioti (literally I was eating regularly and drinking and feeling completely fine). I wish I could go thank him in person!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey N. Retig's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA