Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

I Had a breast augmentation done...in my consultation i specifically said I wanted the 800 or larger if they could and i did not want to go as low as 500cc ... what did I wakeup with ???? 500cc !!!! I Agreed to try and live with it for a bit however i am just not happy at all Every time i call I have not been able to get past the horrible rude secretary that i wish i had never spoken to in the first place...I have been trying off and on for a year to contact Dr Warren or his nuse but i am in Calgary...the last time I sent an email instead of calling and the secretary suggested she could give me a referral to another doctor in my city so I don't need to travel ??? wtf ? I HIGHLY DOUBT THE DOCTOR OR THE NURSE IS GETTING ANY OF MY MESSAGES as I just cant see Dr Warren or the nurse not having the decency to take 10minutes out of their time to give me a quick call .... i have never had any problems speaking with Dr. Warren or the nurse but have had problems when at the front desk secretary refuses to let them know I was in ! I was only lucky once when the nurse came into the hallway quickly between patients when the secretary said she wasnt in ! the nurse got me in easily and said it wasn't even a bother... for $700./botox... makes u wonder how much money they lose because of that secretary :( I am so heart broken as I chose this doctor for his skill, acreditation and integrity :( I put a zero for knowledge as I don't believe he "knows" or has any idea how much control the secretary actually has. none of my other friends have had this problem with their doctors and we have their cell numbers in case of emergency and to text the odd questions and they always reply within 24hrs regardless of how trivial the question ... i am not even their patient and they willingly help me any time .something to think about when u book a surgery !...I asumed Dr Warrens facility would b far better due to his high calibre. I also paid almost double what my friends did and was the only one who did not get what I asked for :( Heart broken :( do I just give up ? I feel very dissapointed to say the least :( I hope this helps someone as I am very sad that I had to post it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Warren is an experienced surgeon, however I will agree with to the person who commented on the woman who answers the phone, she is very rude and should improve on her people skills when it comes to dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Just read the recent postings about Dr. Warren's skills concerning rhinoplasty and felt I had to comment on my experience. Dr. Warren 'fixed my nose' a year ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. My new nose fits my face perfectly, and Iooks fabulous. Functionally there has be zero complications. His surgical centre, anesthesiologist and staff are all top notch - you feel totally cared for and at ease. Would definitely recommend to family and friends and anyone else considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Am compelled to comment after reading the last posts about rhinoplasty. I was rejected by Dr. Warren after my consult. The rejection letter indicated that he did not have the skills to perform my procedure. I appreciated his willingness to admit he was not comfortable working on my nose. Perhaps patients seeking breast enhancement should remain his primary surgery? Maybe he's not as skilled at rhinoplasty?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I Dont recommend him at all for rihnoplasty. my nose was better before surgery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Warren is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I had a BA and lift with him and although he is conservative with implant sizing, I am happy with the results, and can see why he is considered the best in his field for this procedure. However, I would not recommend him for rhinoplasty, as my nose now (although smaller and better shaped) is noticeably crooked when it was previously straight before the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I don't want to reduce Mr. Warren's ratings because of his staff. But the lady who answers the phone is one of the most unpleasant and disrespectful people I have ever encountered. This is in such contrast with Dr. Warren and his other staff/nurses who are nothing but a class act. I had my breasts done with Dr. Warren and could not be happier. What I liked most about him was his honesty and him telling me about all the good/bad re the procedure and my body type. He is not just a doctor; he is an artist. That's why his work is so incredible. Invest the money in someone like him because you are making semi/permanent changes to your body and you want to live the changes happily ever after. Couldn't recommend Dr. Warren enough...but the front desk lady really needs to leave.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Worth the wait of over 1 year to see him has many years of experience and knows what he is talking about !!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I got my BA 4 months ago (December 2015) and I am so amazed with the results! Dr. Warren is a highly accomplished doctor, super knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner and did such a spectacular job with my BA! I appreciate the fact that he took the time during the consultation to answer all my questions, and disclosed the pros and cons of the procedure. I trusted him from the start and felt confident with my choice. His entire team is awesome (Tracy S., Christine, Dr. Renwick, Sue and Tracy from the recovery room). They all made me feel super comfortable with during the entire process including the post-op follow up's. The long waiting list for the initial consultation was well worth the wait as Dr. Warren is the best plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him! (Michelle C.)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I've had 2 surguries done by Dr. Warren. All is staff were great and he was professional and direct with his advice. Id be happy to recommend him and his staff. Tracy and Christine were nothing short of amazing, friendly and fabulous. Treat people well and they treat you well in return people!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016