Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

My experience was the opposite of this last post. Last year I had my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr. Warren. I was quite happy with the result, but when I had my final check up at 6 months, he said he thought he should have taken a little more skin from the upper eyelids. And so, that's what he did (for free), and I think my upper eyelids do look better. He didn't have to do the extra surgery, but I just think he's a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My experience with Dr. Warren was the opposite of the previous post. Last year I had both my upper and lower eyelids done. I thought the result was great but even though I was OK with it, at final check up at 6 months, he said he thought he should have taken a little more skin from the upper eyelids. He said it would be like going to the dentist under local anesthetic. And so a little over a month ago he did that - for free. After a few days of bruising, my eyes ended up looking perfect. Dr. Warren is a perfectionist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Had lower blepharoplasty done, and he removed too much skin,which gave me substantial lower lid pull down and changed the shapee of my eyes( not in a good way) I would not go back to this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I just recently had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty done by Dr. Warren and he did an incredible job. I am only 10 days post op and just got my cast off but I am so happy with the results. He was able to create exactly what I had envisioned, my nose looks very natural. You are in good hands with Dr. Warren, I know several people who have gone to Dr. Warren and have all had the same wonderful experience. Tracy was also wonderful. She is quick, efficient and knows what she is doing. She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process and was a light hearted and positive energy to be around which goes a long way when you are feeling anxious about your procedure and post op appointments.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

It seems a little redundant adding to the accolades for this doctor, but my experience was also very positive. I went to him because I heard he used a sophisticated technique for the lower eyelids. My operation was just before Christmas 2016 and he did a procedure where you transpose the bulging fat below my eye into the dark circle hollow. It seemed like a clever idea and the effect was exactly what was advertised. All the little things he told me about turned out to be true, like bruising, slightly altered vision for a couple of weeks and some wrinkling of the skin when I smile. His assistant taught me how to massage my lower lids afterwards so I wouldn't get lower lid pull down. Dr. Warren is very experienced and his work is definitely a cut above what most other plastic surgeons in this area can do. I had learned about the fat transposition operation on line and I talked with 2 other surgeons while I was waiting to see him, but the other surgeons wouldn't do it. So, full marks for Dr. Warren

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I waited almost 2 years to see Dr. Warren but I'm so glad I did. I am in my mid 50's and had spent a lot of time and money on Botox and fillers as well as Thermage to try and lift my cheeks. Nothing really worked. We have a family friend who is a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto who told Dr. Warren was the best one for faces in Canada so I decided to see him and ended up having my face, neck and eyelids done about 6 months ago. The whole experience was better than expected. His assistants and nurses are professional and caring. The anesthetic for a 5 hour operation was just like a nap. No nausea like I've had before. The recovery was only about 2 weeks and the result has been excellent. I get comments all the time about how "refreshed" I look but No one can tell I've had an operation. My face is still a little numb though. As far as I'm concerned this was money well spent. Dr. Warren is expensive but in this case you get what you pay for. Oh , and by the way he's a very nice man. Going into this, bedside manner was not one of my priorities - I just wanted a skilled surgeon, but he was always honest about what to expect and friendly to me and my husband. First Class all the way.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I had very large jowls especially for my age. I was not overweight at all. I felt almost freaky. The results were outstanding. Dr Warren removed a lot of excess skin and you would never know I had plastic surgery. I was instantly 10 years younger, at least and no one would ever know I had surgery unless they knew me before. My own son didn't notice right away. I just looked natural as if maybe I had lost weight in my face somehow. Everything from step one was explained and turned out as promised and follow up was 100%. I wouldn't risk going anywhere else no matter what the price.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Amazing staff, I felt so cared for through the procedure. The results are very natural, my nose does not appear "done" at all. Tracy responded to all of my emails immediately and I was given Dr Warren's personal number post op. He was called in from the garden on a Sunday to address my concern.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Warren is wonderful, however Tracy, his PA (I assume) is rude and dismissive. I trusted her believing she was a medical professional. She removed my stitches and left some in resulting in me returning a week later, only for her, to blame my scabs for her not finding the stitch. She also, during consultation with Dr Warren called my face "crooked" even though she isn't qualified as a surgeon to say that, or a nurse. In fact I believe she isn't qualified to do anything except shift paper.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I couldn't disagree more. I had an amazing experience with Dr. Warren and the entire office. I felt super comfortable and am thrilled with my result. I had both my eyes and my breast done. My only complaint is that Dr. Warren is never on time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016