Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

It seems a little redundant adding to the accolades for this doctor, but my experience was also very positive. I went to him because I heard he used a sophisticated technique for the lower eyelids. My operation was just before Christmas 2016 and he did a procedure where you transpose the bulging fat below my eye into the dark circle hollow. It seemed like a clever idea and the effect was exactly what was advertised. All the little things he told me about turned out to be true, like bruising, slightly altered vision for a couple of weeks and some wrinkling of the skin when I smile. His assistant taught me how to massage my lower lids afterwards so I wouldn't get lower lid pull down. Dr. Warren is very experienced and his work is definitely a cut above what most other plastic surgeons in this area can do. I had learned about the fat transposition operation on line and I talked with 2 other surgeons while I was waiting to see him, but the other surgeons wouldn't do it. So, full marks for Dr. Warren

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I waited almost 2 years to see Dr. Warren but I'm so glad I did. I am in my mid 50's and had spent a lot of time and money on Botox and fillers as well as Thermage to try and lift my cheeks. Nothing really worked. We have a family friend who is a Plastic Surgeon in Toronto who told Dr. Warren was the best one for faces in Canada so I decided to see him and ended up having my face, neck and eyelids done about 6 months ago. The whole experience was better than expected. His assistants and nurses are professional and caring. The anesthetic for a 5 hour operation was just like a nap. No nausea like I've had before. The recovery was only about 2 weeks and the result has been excellent. I get comments all the time about how "refreshed" I look but No one can tell I've had an operation. My face is still a little numb though. As far as I'm concerned this was money well spent. Dr. Warren is expensive but in this case you get what you pay for. Oh , and by the way he's a very nice man. Going into this, bedside manner was not one of my priorities - I just wanted a skilled surgeon, but he was always honest about what to expect and friendly to me and my husband. First Class all the way.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I had very large jowls especially for my age. I was not overweight at all. I felt almost freaky. The results were outstanding. Dr Warren removed a lot of excess skin and you would never know I had plastic surgery. I was instantly 10 years younger, at least and no one would ever know I had surgery unless they knew me before. My own son didn't notice right away. I just looked natural as if maybe I had lost weight in my face somehow. Everything from step one was explained and turned out as promised and follow up was 100%. I wouldn't risk going anywhere else no matter what the price.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very happy with my rhinoplasty. Amazing staff, I felt so cared for through the procedure. The results are very natural, my nose does not appear "done" at all. Tracy responded to all of my emails immediately and I was given Dr Warren's personal number post op. He was called in from the garden on a Sunday to address my concern.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr Warren is wonderful, however Tracy, his PA (I assume) is rude and dismissive. I trusted her believing she was a medical professional. She removed my stitches and left some in resulting in me returning a week later, only for her, to blame my scabs for her not finding the stitch. She also, during consultation with Dr Warren called my face "crooked" even though she isn't qualified as a surgeon to say that, or a nurse. In fact I believe she isn't qualified to do anything except shift paper.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I couldn't disagree more. I had an amazing experience with Dr. Warren and the entire office. I felt super comfortable and am thrilled with my result. I had both my eyes and my breast done. My only complaint is that Dr. Warren is never on time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I Had a breast augmentation done...in my consultation i specifically said I wanted the 800 or larger if they could and i did not want to go as low as 500cc ... what did I wakeup with ???? 500cc !!!! I Agreed to try and live with it for a bit however i am just not happy at all Every time i call I have not been able to get past the horrible rude secretary that i wish i had never spoken to in the first place...I have been trying off and on for a year to contact Dr Warren or his nuse but i am in Calgary...the last time I sent an email instead of calling and the secretary suggested she could give me a referral to another doctor in my city so I don't need to travel ??? wtf ? I HIGHLY DOUBT THE DOCTOR OR THE NURSE IS GETTING ANY OF MY MESSAGES as I just cant see Dr Warren or the nurse not having the decency to take 10minutes out of their time to give me a quick call .... i have never had any problems speaking with Dr. Warren or the nurse but have had problems when at the front desk secretary refuses to let them know I was in ! I was only lucky once when the nurse came into the hallway quickly between patients when the secretary said she wasnt in ! the nurse got me in easily and said it wasn't even a bother... for $700./botox... makes u wonder how much money they lose because of that secretary :( I am so heart broken as I chose this doctor for his skill, acreditation and integrity :( I put a zero for knowledge as I don't believe he "knows" or has any idea how much control the secretary actually has. none of my other friends have had this problem with their doctors and we have their cell numbers in case of emergency and to text the odd questions and they always reply within 24hrs regardless of how trivial the question ... i am not even their patient and they willingly help me any time .something to think about when u book a surgery !...I asumed Dr Warrens facility would b far better due to his high calibre. I also paid almost double what my friends did and was the only one who did not get what I asked for :( Heart broken :( do I just give up ? I feel very dissapointed to say the least :( I hope this helps someone as I am very sad that I had to post it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Warren is an experienced surgeon, however I will agree with to the person who commented on the woman who answers the phone, she is very rude and should improve on her people skills when it comes to dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Just read the recent postings about Dr. Warren's skills concerning rhinoplasty and felt I had to comment on my experience. Dr. Warren 'fixed my nose' a year ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. My new nose fits my face perfectly, and Iooks fabulous. Functionally there has be zero complications. His surgical centre, anesthesiologist and staff are all top notch - you feel totally cared for and at ease. Would definitely recommend to family and friends and anyone else considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Am compelled to comment after reading the last posts about rhinoplasty. I was rejected by Dr. Warren after my consult. The rejection letter indicated that he did not have the skills to perform my procedure. I appreciated his willingness to admit he was not comfortable working on my nose. Perhaps patients seeking breast enhancement should remain his primary surgery? Maybe he's not as skilled at rhinoplasty?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016