Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

Dr. Warren is an experienced surgeon, however I will agree with to the person who commented on the woman who answers the phone, she is very rude and should improve on her people skills when it comes to dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Just read the recent postings about Dr. Warren's skills concerning rhinoplasty and felt I had to comment on my experience. Dr. Warren 'fixed my nose' a year ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. My new nose fits my face perfectly, and Iooks fabulous. Functionally there has be zero complications. His surgical centre, anesthesiologist and staff are all top notch - you feel totally cared for and at ease. Would definitely recommend to family and friends and anyone else considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Am compelled to comment after reading the last posts about rhinoplasty. I was rejected by Dr. Warren after my consult. The rejection letter indicated that he did not have the skills to perform my procedure. I appreciated his willingness to admit he was not comfortable working on my nose. Perhaps patients seeking breast enhancement should remain his primary surgery? Maybe he's not as skilled at rhinoplasty?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I Dont recommend him at all for rihnoplasty. my nose was better before surgery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr Warren is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I had a BA and lift with him and although he is conservative with implant sizing, I am happy with the results, and can see why he is considered the best in his field for this procedure. However, I would not recommend him for rhinoplasty, as my nose now (although smaller and better shaped) is noticeably crooked when it was previously straight before the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I don't want to reduce Mr. Warren's ratings because of his staff. But the lady who answers the phone is one of the most unpleasant and disrespectful people I have ever encountered. This is in such contrast with Dr. Warren and his other staff/nurses who are nothing but a class act. I had my breasts done with Dr. Warren and could not be happier. What I liked most about him was his honesty and him telling me about all the good/bad re the procedure and my body type. He is not just a doctor; he is an artist. That's why his work is so incredible. Invest the money in someone like him because you are making semi/permanent changes to your body and you want to live the changes happily ever after. Couldn't recommend Dr. Warren enough...but the front desk lady really needs to leave.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Worth the wait of over 1 year to see him has many years of experience and knows what he is talking about !!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I got my BA 4 months ago (December 2015) and I am so amazed with the results! Dr. Warren is a highly accomplished doctor, super knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner and did such a spectacular job with my BA! I appreciate the fact that he took the time during the consultation to answer all my questions, and disclosed the pros and cons of the procedure. I trusted him from the start and felt confident with my choice. His entire team is awesome (Tracy S., Christine, Dr. Renwick, Sue and Tracy from the recovery room). They all made me feel super comfortable with during the entire process including the post-op follow up's. The long waiting list for the initial consultation was well worth the wait as Dr. Warren is the best plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him! (Michelle C.)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I've had 2 surguries done by Dr. Warren. All is staff were great and he was professional and direct with his advice. Id be happy to recommend him and his staff. Tracy and Christine were nothing short of amazing, friendly and fabulous. Treat people well and they treat you well in return people!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had a facelift and eye surgery before Christmas and the whole experience was everything I could have hoped for. After research a lot of facelift surgeons, I travelled a long way to have my work done by Dr. Warren. He is an international expert in this area and it is easy to see why. He is very knowledgable and confident about what is possible and what is not. His nurses and anesthesia doctor are also wonderful. All things considered, I would highly recommend Dr. Warren for facelift and eye surgery. Vancouver is lucky to have him working there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016