Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

From the moment of my initial consultation to my recent post surgical visit, Dr, Warren and his entire team have fulfilled my expectations . I have been provided the highest of professional care, attention and medical expertise and I have felt that I was being looked after and cared about 100% of the time. I chose Dr. Warren because of his excellent reputation as a highly skilled and sensitive plastic surgeon who would focus on my needs and help me maintain an appearance that fits with my personality, profession and age. He has done that with respect, engagement and genuine care. The team that works with Dr. Warren maintains the same high degree of medical and professional integrity and patient care. They are ever mindful of patient anxiety and their calm and comforting attitude and constant reassurance is just what is needed. To date, I am very pleased with my decision to have the face lift, reduce the loose skin that would not respond to other non-surgucal treatments and know that Dr Warren and his team have made this possible. Thank you to team of Dr. Warren, Dr, Renwick, Glenda, Lisa, Tracy, Michelle, Christine and Sue (I am sorry if I forgot anyone)- you all made it happen smoothly and professionally.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had tip rhinoplasty done 11 months ago and I am SO happy beyond words with the results. Changed my entire face and confidence. Dr. Warren is very experienced and with just a few minutes into my consult, knew exactly what I wanted out of the procedure. The surgical staff were awesome and made my first EVER surgery feel like it wasn’t a big deal. Tracey and Christine were absolute gems to deal with. I recommend this place100%. Look no further!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Amazing doctor! Highly skilled and staff are attentive and knowledgeable! They deliver results and address concerns you may have, my experience was wonderful! Great staff great doctor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I initially had a rhinoplasty by Dr. Warren 6 years ago. It changed my whole face! He didn’t an incredible job & I was so happy with my results! When I decided it was time for a breast augmentation, after my nose, I had no doubt that I would go back to Dr. Warren. He was so professional, knowledgeable and made the whole process so comfortable both times. The staff always had outstanding bedside manner. I had my breast augmentation 3 years ago now & I love my results more, everyday. Since then, I have referred many women to Dr. Warren as I throughly believe that he is the best plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr. Warren for my amazing results & for making me feel just that much more confident in my skin!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I am beyond pleased with my experience with Dr.Warren . It was my first surgery and I was very nervous, him and his whole team were amazing. + I’m SO happy with my results. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

About 6 weeks ago I had a Breast Augmentation, over the muscle done performed by Dr. Warren. Words can honestly not describe just how thankful I am to Dr. Warren and his amazing team. From the first consultation with Tracy & Dr. Warren I knew I was in not just good hands, but the best hands. They took into consideration my specific situation and desires with care and compassion, and guided me through the surgery, post op guidelines and their reasons for choosing the sizing/approach due to my body and my anatomy. They were thorough and patient, and answered all my questions along the way with no judgement. The day of the surgery was such an amazing experience - from the way I was greeted at the door by the anesthesiologist, and talked through the procedure by Dr. Warren and his lovely nurses. Post op has been a breeze, as Tracy has been a god sent and aided my every need/question. I am so thankful to her. Christine, Dr. Warrens receptionist has been so helpful the whole way - from my first booking, and being so wonderfully accommodating with any bookings there after. Christine & Tracy are always so helpful and fun! I am absolutely thrilled with my Breast Augmentation 6 weeks post op. They are honestly getting better every day! As they are dropping and looking/ feeling more natural. They are a work of Art as my boyfriend says!! They are aesthetically beautiful & fit my frame/proportions perfectly. Dr. Warren is an Artist - he truly knows his stuff, from a medical and visual/aesthetic stand point. He’s a true visionary. I have enjoyed my experience so much with Dr. Warren and his team so much that I continue to go back for facials, and am always so excited to go into the office for treatments and to see the team. I am forever grateful to Dr. Warren as my confidence and the way I carry myself through the world has changed dramatically!!! Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I've had 2 operations with Dr. Warren. The first was my eyelids about 10 years ago. I still love the results. I also have a couple of friends who I sent to Dr. Warren for eyelid surgery and they are really happy too. I'm not sure where the negative posts are coming from on this website, because everyone I know has been very satisfied. He is conservative, so I had to have a little more skin removed after 6 months, but he did it no problem - and for free. And then last year I had a facelift. I was worried about it because it seemed like such a big deal, with fat grafting and neck tightening and cheek lifting, but it really wasn't very hard to go through at all. They kept me overnight and Lisa really looked after me. It's transformed me from an older looking woman to at least young middle aged. I guess I'll never look 30 again, but this was exactly what I wanted at this point in my life. People always say I'm looking good, but no-one seems to guess I had surgery. Thanks again to Dr. Warren and all his staff for caring so much and trying so hard.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Warren did an amazing facelift and lower lids. He uses a technique which helps the neck stay tight through the years. He also uses a “ suspender suture” on the lower lid which prevents drooping . Kind and humble with a sense of humour. Thank you Dr. Warren

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I had my upper eyelids done with Dr. Warren and My results are exactly what I was hoping for, a natural look, I still look like myself just better, refreshed! From my first visit, I felt welcomed by his entire team. Christine at the front desk and the team there were friendly and very patient with me. I was told about the long wait to get in for my consultation, but I’m so happy I waited! I would and have recommended Dr. Warren to all my friends even though I was reluctant to tell them my secret! Dr. Warren took the time to explain everything to me, he’s one of a kind! If you’re thinking about having any work done WAIT, he’s worth it!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I am so incredibly happy with my results from Dr. Warren. From the moment I was greeted by the receptionist to my recovery, everything has been on point. My breasts look incredible and I am only 5 months post op. Dr. Warren was so professional and made me feel completely at ease. I am naturally a very anxious person and the thought of surgery was making me feel incredibly nervous but he was so professional and had such a calm demeanour that I was completely fine, even on surgery day! Tracy was so knowledgeable & so easy to talk to. Once I had my breast augmentation surgery , the staff was outstanding with their care, so warm and nurturing while I recovered. My recovery has been a piece of cake with my breasts healing beautifully with very little scarring from my tiny incisions. My overall experience was so enjoyable that I want to have more surgeries! See you after I have my babes, Dr. Warren!!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018