Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

I had a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Warren 5 years ago and wanted to wait before I would rate his work, as things can change over time. I was, and continue to be, extremely happy with the results. I did extensive research online before I chose him to perform my surgery. His wealth of knowledge, extensive experience, clear communication skills, and conservative approach were all reasons why I chose to see him. I knew that if this man couldn't perform what I was looking for, nobody could. I trusted him, which was very important to me. This was my face, and not exactly something I could cover up if I wanted to hide a mess. My nose was altered in such a way that it flows with my face now. Conservative. It is a life changing experience in that I am 5 years free of being extremely self conscious and avoiding any profile picture that I could for as long as I can remember. For me, he was worth the long wait, the 4 hour trips to Vancouver, and every penny. Tracy is a gem, and his staff were amazing 5 years ago, including reception. I have recently made an appointment to go back to see Dr.Warren about other possible procedures I am considering, and was quite shocked with whoever is now working at reception. The girl is very rude, short, and treated me like I was really putting her out. I have called twice, and both times the same treatment. She is doing Dr.Warren and his staff a disservice with her attitude and unprofessionalism. I will be sharing my thoughts with Dr.Warren when I return to see him for my next consultation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

When you are seeing the best it is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I don't recommend this surgeon for rhinoplasty. I am not pleased with mine at all and the aftercare is poor. Well, I guess you could say, more accurately, that there is no aftercare. I don't know what is happening? Maybe his lousy secretary that everyone mentions is gatekeeping his communication and he's unaware of how upset I am. I know he's a nice person, and he believes in his work and obviously there are some good reviews about him here too. However, with a year long waiting list, and many good reviews on this site, you think you are seeing "the best" but really, I think he's just in partial retirement and doesn't work that much anymore. I really liked Dr. Warren. He seemed genuine, confident and caring, but he's done a really poor job on my nose and doesn't seem to care too much about it at all. After paying $10,000 and going through surgery and recovery, I am extremely disappointed. I am now paying $200 to consult with another surgeon to find out what has happened to my nose because Warren won't see me for 6 more months. Very sad.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

After seeing multiple friends with great BA results I called and added my name to the very LONG waiting list. After about a year I finally got my call. I was so excited. From the get go everyone at the office was amazing including the receptionist , Dr. Warren's assistant and all the nurses. It's now been over a year and I'm still so happy with my results!!! I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Warren!!!

Submitted July 23, 2015

The only downside was being put on a one year wait list, however he was definitely worth the wait. He was amazing because he didn't pressure me to do it (liposuction under my chin) and he told me to take my time to think about it. He answered all the questions I had and overall just seemed like a super nice man. He also explained the risks which I appreciate because not everyone is as honest about what happens after 20 years of getting liposuction (compared to other people your skin may sag when you age). I will definitely go back to him if I ever need anything else done. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Warren was amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind and certainly is not trying to sell anyone anything. His conservative approach is much appreciated. His nurse was great too. The staff I found not so helpful was the front reception. There just seemed to be a poor attitude there that no one else in the office displayed. It made me uncomfortable. Otherwise, I believe this surgeon to be worth the wait times.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I've had several surgeries by Dr.Warren and his work is superior. Over the years when I have expressed interest in certain surgeries he has recommended not to have them done at this time. I took his recommendation and returned years later.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I had a breast revision done by Dr. warren just two weeks ago... Everything my old plastic surgeon said could not be done, Dr. warren was able to do!! It was worth the over year long wait to see him!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

I just had a lower and upper blepharoplasty done (eye surgery) by Dr. Warren and I am so happy with the results! I am only 2 weeks healed and have noticed a huge difference. He is known as being conservative - which is very important especially with the eyes. I don't look like I have had anything done at all... I just look well rested. It's truly amazing. Before I got the surgery I asked him if he could perform a little lipo under by chin as well. But when he examined my face he felt that the skin may not "bounce back" and that it might make me look older so he advised against it. ***He could have just taken my money but instead he gave me great advice. Thank you Dr. Warren! Tracy and Susan who work with him are also amazing. They made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Richard J Warren's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Warren 5 years ago and wanted to wait before I would rate his work, as things can change over time. I was, and continue ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you are seeing the best it is always worth the wait."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't recommend this surgeon for rhinoplasty. I am not pleased with mine at all and the aftercare is poor. Well, I guess you could say, more accurately, that..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've had breast enhancement done with Dr warren and I'm getting rhinoplasty as well ! I have only positive things to say about my results with him and my breast..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After seeing multiple friends with great BA results I called and added my name to the very LONG waiting list. After about a year I finally got my call. I was ..."

July 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948135".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only downside was being put on a one year wait list, however he was definitely worth the wait. He was amazing because he didn't pressure me to do it (liposu..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warren was amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind and certainly is not trying to sell anyone anything. His conservative approach is much appreciated. His nur..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had several surgeries by Dr.Warren and his work is superior. Over the years when I have expressed interest in certain surgeries he has recommended not to h..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast revision done by Dr. warren just two weeks ago... Everything my old plastic surgeon said could not be done, Dr. warren was able to do!! It was wo..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a lower and upper blepharoplasty done (eye surgery) by Dr. Warren and I am so happy with the results! I am only 2 weeks healed and have noticed a hu..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a great experience with Dr. Warren and his whole staff during my recent BA! Recommend him 100%!"

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having researched extensively on surgeons in Vancouver who do breast augmentation I found Dr Warren through this site. I heard about the long wait but decided t..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot find the perfect words to show my gratitude to Dr Warren. I had a rhinoplasty with another doctor many years ago (when I was 18 )which did not turn out..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift by Dr. Warren a few years ago. It was worth every penny, and I have no regrets. This man takes great pride in his work and is highly skilled. I..."

September 28, 2014

September 24, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

April 27, 2013