Ratings for Dr. Richard J Warren

I don't want to reduce Mr. Warren's ratings because of his staff. But the lady who answers the phone is one of the most unpleasant and disrespectful people I have ever encountered. This is in such contrast with Dr. Warren and his other staff/nurses who are nothing but a class act. I had my breasts done with Dr. Warren and could not be happier. What I liked most about him was his honesty and him telling me about all the good/bad re the procedure and my body type. He is not just a doctor; he is an artist. That's why his work is so incredible. Invest the money in someone like him because you are making semi/permanent changes to your body and you want to live the changes happily ever after. Couldn't recommend Dr. Warren enough...but the front desk lady really needs to leave.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I got my BA 4 months ago (December 2015) and I am so amazed with the results! Dr. Warren is a highly accomplished doctor, super knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner and did such a spectacular job with my BA! I appreciate the fact that he took the time during the consultation to answer all my questions, and disclosed the pros and cons of the procedure. I trusted him from the start and felt confident with my choice. His entire team is awesome (Tracy S., Christine, Dr. Renwick, Sue and Tracy from the recovery room). They all made me feel super comfortable with during the entire process including the post-op follow up's. The long waiting list for the initial consultation was well worth the wait as Dr. Warren is the best plastic surgeon. I highly recommend him! (Michelle C.)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I've had 2 surguries done by Dr. Warren. All is staff were great and he was professional and direct with his advice. Id be happy to recommend him and his staff. Tracy and Christine were nothing short of amazing, friendly and fabulous. Treat people well and they treat you well in return people!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had a facelift and eye surgery before Christmas and the whole experience was everything I could have hoped for. After research a lot of facelift surgeons, I travelled a long way to have my work done by Dr. Warren. He is an international expert in this area and it is easy to see why. He is very knowledgable and confident about what is possible and what is not. His nurses and anesthesia doctor are also wonderful. All things considered, I would highly recommend Dr. Warren for facelift and eye surgery. Vancouver is lucky to have him working there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I just had a consult with Dr.Warren after waiting a long time to get in. It went great. He is super nice & knowledgeable. I am booked for surgery and cannot wait! I will post an update after all is said & done.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Warren 5 years ago and wanted to wait before I would rate his work, as things can change over time. I was, and continue to be, extremely happy with the results. I did extensive research online before I chose him to perform my surgery. His wealth of knowledge, extensive experience, clear communication skills, and conservative approach were all reasons why I chose to see him. I knew that if this man couldn't perform what I was looking for, nobody could. I trusted him, which was very important to me. This was my face, and not exactly something I could cover up if I wanted to hide a mess. My nose was altered in such a way that it flows with my face now. Conservative. It is a life changing experience in that I am 5 years free of being extremely self conscious and avoiding any profile picture that I could for as long as I can remember. For me, he was worth the long wait, the 4 hour trips to Vancouver, and every penny. Tracy is a gem, and his staff were amazing 5 years ago, including reception. I have recently made an appointment to go back to see Dr.Warren about other possible procedures I am considering, and was quite shocked with whoever is now working at reception. The girl is very rude, short, and treated me like I was really putting her out. I have called twice, and both times the same treatment. She is doing Dr.Warren and his staff a disservice with her attitude and unprofessionalism. I will be sharing my thoughts with Dr.Warren when I return to see him for my next consultation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

When you are seeing the best it is always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I don't recommend this surgeon for rhinoplasty. I am not pleased with mine at all and the aftercare is poor. Well, I guess you could say, more accurately, that there is no aftercare. I don't know what is happening? Maybe his lousy secretary that everyone mentions is gatekeeping his communication and he's unaware of how upset I am. I know he's a nice person, and he believes in his work and obviously there are some good reviews about him here too. However, with a year long waiting list, and many good reviews on this site, you think you are seeing "the best" but really, I think he's just in partial retirement and doesn't work that much anymore. I really liked Dr. Warren. He seemed genuine, confident and caring, but he's done a really poor job on my nose and doesn't seem to care too much about it at all. After paying $10,000 and going through surgery and recovery, I am extremely disappointed. I am now paying $200 to consult with another surgeon to find out what has happened to my nose because Warren won't see me for 6 more months. Very sad.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

After seeing multiple friends with great BA results I called and added my name to the very LONG waiting list. After about a year I finally got my call. I was so excited. From the get go everyone at the office was amazing including the receptionist , Dr. Warren's assistant and all the nurses. It's now been over a year and I'm still so happy with my results!!! I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Warren!!!

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Richard J Warren's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't want to reduce Mr. Warren's ratings because of his staff. But the lady who answers the phone is one of the most unpleasant and disrespectful people I ha..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worth the wait of over 1 year to see him has many years of experience and knows what he is talking about !!!"

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my BA 4 months ago (December 2015) and I am so amazed with the results! Dr. Warren is a highly accomplished doctor, super knowledgeable, has an excellen..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had 2 surguries done by Dr. Warren. All is staff were great and he was professional and direct with his advice. Id be happy to recommend him and his staff...."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift and eye surgery before Christmas and the whole experience was everything I could have hoped for. After research a lot of facelift surgeons, I ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a consult with Dr.Warren after waiting a long time to get in. It went great. He is super nice & knowledgeable. I am booked for surgery and cannot wai..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Warren 5 years ago and wanted to wait before I would rate his work, as things can change over time. I was, and continue ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When you are seeing the best it is always worth the wait."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't recommend this surgeon for rhinoplasty. I am not pleased with mine at all and the aftercare is poor. Well, I guess you could say, more accurately, that..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've had breast enhancement done with Dr warren and I'm getting rhinoplasty as well ! I have only positive things to say about my results with him and my breast..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After seeing multiple friends with great BA results I called and added my name to the very LONG waiting list. After about a year I finally got my call. I was ..."

July 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948135".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only downside was being put on a one year wait list, however he was definitely worth the wait. He was amazing because he didn't pressure me to do it (liposu..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Warren was amazing. He is knowledgeable, kind and certainly is not trying to sell anyone anything. His conservative approach is much appreciated. His nur..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had several surgeries by Dr.Warren and his work is superior. Over the years when I have expressed interest in certain surgeries he has recommended not to h..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast revision done by Dr. warren just two weeks ago... Everything my old plastic surgeon said could not be done, Dr. warren was able to do!! It was wo..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a lower and upper blepharoplasty done (eye surgery) by Dr. Warren and I am so happy with the results! I am only 2 weeks healed and have noticed a hu..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a great experience with Dr. Warren and his whole staff during my recent BA! Recommend him 100%!"

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having researched extensively on surgeons in Vancouver who do breast augmentation I found Dr Warren through this site. I heard about the long wait but decided t..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot find the perfect words to show my gratitude to Dr Warren. I had a rhinoplasty with another doctor many years ago (when I was 18 )which did not turn out..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift by Dr. Warren a few years ago. It was worth every penny, and I have no regrets. This man takes great pride in his work and is highly skilled. I..."

September 28, 2014

September 24, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

April 27, 2013