Ratings for Dr. Yotis Tsaparas

One of the best ENT'S EVER!! His staff is beyond helpful, always receptive & compassionate!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I feel this doctor is wonderful and knowledgeable. He has a good heart as well. He has even gone the extra mile even after diagnosed my mother's cancer to always check to see how her process was going. And after passing he had erasure me that she knew me that she knew her process of her diagnosis. I am grateful how well he has been here for me as my doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Im 17, and had a deviated septum. Dr.tsparasus staff are extremely rude, obnoxious and DO NOT LISTEN! the doctor himself will not listen nor answer your questions directly he'll simply avoid the question or find a way around it. I had a septoplasty recently. and he left a flap dead skin in my nose that causes severe pain, i now have a bump on the bridge of my nose and he wont listen to my remarks and complaints. and gaurantee hes always 2 hours late! Overall surgery went well. But he has poor listening skills and isnt caring very emotionless

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

First appointment, definitely dismissive of syptoms. Once allergy tests came back clear, Dr. Tsaparas was able to suggest a clear path for tratment, starting with the least painful & intrusive options . That didn't work, so he booked me in for a full surgery- which went great! He has been informative and caring each appointment. Very happy with this Dr!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Once I had my mouth bleeding really bad and Dr. tsoparas staff took care of me really well! Dr. Tsoparas always is friendly, on time and accurate as well knowledgable. He does not sugar coat anything which helps to go through process for mom's cancer process as well. Thank you doctor for being the best we trust!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I'm very thankful to Dr. Tsaparas for returning me long forgotten opportunity to breath freely. I was not fully breathing for over 10 years - my nose was always half-blocked. I was misdiagnosed multiple times. And only Dr. Tsaparas after first visit correctly determined what treatment I require and suggested turbinate reduction surgical procedure. I was very reluctant and scary at first (and even during procedure and first week after it). But now I'm so happy I did it! I feel like I have new life. Thank you, Doctor! Natasha

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

After reading the reviews, I was a bit reluctant to go see him but I had no choice as my doctor referred me to him. He was able to diagnosis me upon examination and put me on antibiotics which worked and I feel better now. So I would rate his knowledge as okay since he was able to treat me, but at the same time, the diagnosis was fairly simple. He was very punctual, which is rare when seeing a doctor. His staff could be a bit more friendly. They weren't rude, but not welcoming at all! As for the doctor himself, he needs a better bedside manner. He comes off as very smug and uncaring. On a funny and light hearted note: he is very handsome!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Staff are unfriendly. He seems to be rushed and doesn't give you a difinitive diagnosis. After two or three sessions with him, I stopped going. on wait list to see another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

How this man is still practicing medicine is beHe is very dismissive, very unhelpful, and thinks you “owe him” and is doing you a favour by treating you. Misdiagnosed me twice. When I wasn’t better after a month and 2 medications that weren’t working - which I consumed all of for nothing), I did some research on WebMD (Not even kidding) and called him for a follow up appointment (took me short of stalking to get his office to book me in – and meanwhile I am in pain!) . . . finally I see him and tell him my findings and he says that it is possible that I may be right, so he puts me on the medication that “I” REQUESTED . . after 4 days, I was better, and after a week all good! Perhaps based on the reviews below he is good at removing tonsils, but horrible for diagnosing anything else. To top it off, he is not even nice! Super smug. Aren’t doctors supposed to put you at ease and have good bed-side manner? And if you’re going to be smug, have something to be smug about – you didn’t even treat me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015