Ratings for Dr. David Grace

I have been using Dr.Grace as my Primary Dr for over 6 years now. For the first four years I found him amazing. Ran a tight ship, was always on time and extremely friendly. My entire family used him as well. Within the last year Pinnacle merged with Blake hospital.Now everything from the office to him is different and not for the better. I am not the only person to take notice either. My 5 family members have also had enough of their antics have since gone else where. He has since misdiagnosed me on multiple visits and is just "Cold" or plain rude. I am the one who has suffered both physically because now you are a number pushed through, and in loosing a once great physician. If that wasn't enough Pinnacles merger w/ Blake was announced by the nurse coming into my room and saying "we will no longer provide pain Rx of any kind to you"... as a patient of 6 years being seen for respiratory infection and or sinus infection you would think she would know I don't even take pain medication!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Grace spends too little time with me during scheduled appointments. He seems uninterested in me as a patient,is sometimes rude, always in a rush, and seldom helpful. I've repeatedly requested diet info and never get it. (I'm 20 lbs overweight) He tells me to loose weight but never offers a written diet or tells me how. He is quick to write a Rx for every problem. I'm now on 8 medications at age 65!! I do not smoke, drink in moderation, and try to eat healthy, small portions. I'm looking for a new doctor to help me get off some of these meds and keep me as healthy as possible in my "golden years"

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Grace is one in a million. His bedside manner and ease with patients along with his experience and knowledge in dealing with various illnesses leaves his patients confident and trusting.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Grace for 14 years and also work in the medical field (paramedic) I believe he is the best Internal Medicine doctor I have ever met. He took excellent care of my father for 12 years before he succumbed to lung cancer and then went the extra mile to help my family deal with our grieving process. If you live even close to the Bradenton area he is the best.

Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr.Grace is knowledgeable, explains things thoroughly in a layperson's language, allays fears, does not overmedicate, is abreast of every latest development in his field, is courteous, friendly and inspires trust. He's the best family doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Fast, helpful, courteous

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. David Grace's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company