You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Horowitz

Drs. David and Mark Horowitz have been my family's dermatologists for years, and even after I moved 45 minutes away, I'll still make the drive to see them over anyone else. I mostly see Dr. Mark Horowitz, and he's always very pleasant and helpful. The doctors at their office could give lessons in listening and communicating with patients. I tried going to another dermatologist closer to home right after I moved -- and after one appt. with that guy, I went right back to Dr. Horowitz!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I love Dr. Horowitz!Jr. he is so good and caring, very friendly and makes you feel comfortable!I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. David Horowitz's Credentials

• French

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet
Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41296'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41296'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;LONG BEACH&quot; to &quot;Torrance&quot;

October 3, 2013
  • City changed from "TORRANCE" to "LONG BEACH", Med School changed from "Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312" to "University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences", Grad Year changed from "1968" to "1969"

July 6, 2012