Dr. Arthur K. Walling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arthur K. Walling

I have been coming to Florida Orthopaedic Institute for over 20 years you have the best thing ever going. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I found Dr. Walling to be very professional, knowledgeable, and extremely competent. Should I ever decide to proceed with foot surgery, he would be the surgeon to perform it.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Arthur K. Walling

Dr. Arthur K. Walling's response
Thank you so much for writing us a review about your experience at Florida Orthopaedic Institute!

Submitted January 22, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Walling for about 8 years now. He is a highly skilled and accomplished physician, as well as a very compassionate person. Dr. Walling is the doctor all doctors should aspire to emulate. Florida Orthopaedic Institute is indeed fortunate to have him as part of their staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I am very happy with the results of my surgery on both feet. Thank you so much to Dr. Walling and his staff and Interns...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Walling has performed two successful left and most recently right achillles rupture repairs. I found the entire experience from initial diagnosis, corrective surgery, casting, suture removal, orthopedic boot, followup visits and physical therapy to have been world class. Thanks to Dr Walling and his entire staff I am 100% back to normal including walking 4-5 miles per day 4 days a week. I'm 70 years old and my biggest fear of these injuries slowing down my very active lifestyle has been relieved. Thank you Dr Walling!!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

After 3 1/2 years, I finally am healing. I am very thankful to Dr. Walling.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

After 3 1/2 years, I finally am healing. I am very thankful to Dr. Walling.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Best ortho practice in Tampa Bay. I drive from Pinellas county for their quality of care

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Does not have the decency to listen while you explain the reason you are there. Does not take the time to look at results from MRI and does not advise as to what steps should be taken next. He is a disgrace To his profession and all his credentials should be removed immediately

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He came very in personable back turned to look at mri asked whats wrong with me and gave me some made up diagnosis. It felt like he is just paid to run a mill of people through and collect checks and save the military money by not trying to diagnose. What he told me had nothing to do with what I came in for and didn't address the area that had the problem.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Arthur K. Walling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Walling is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and fellowship trained in foot and ankle surgery as well as musculoskeletal oncology. He was director of the Orthopaedic Residency training program at the University of South Florida and Full Professor until 1989 when he became a founding member of Florida Orthopaedic Institute. Dr. Walling received his medical education at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of South Florida

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)