Ratings for Dr. Eugene Fellin

I found Dr. Fellin to be very unhelpful when I came into his office with the onset of influenza, and I pleaded with him to prescribe the antiviral, Tamiflu, because I was absolutely miserable. He was extremely condescending when he dealt with me, refused to prescribe what I requested, and decided he need to explain to me that the flu was caused by a virus. Good thing I asked an antiVIRAL to treat a VIRAL infection, and not antibiotics. I found that particularly insulting, because I DO have a Biochemistry degree, and I am a scientist at a rather prominent, well-known pharmaceutical company. Of course, you do not need to have a science degree to know that you're sick, which makes me question how he interacts with patients he'd consider "laypeople". I'd say that you're probably better off consulting webMD.--You'd be getting the same information a general practitioner would provide, but sans the attitude.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Felling is very knowledgeable, professional, and supportive. Has been a very good family doctor for our family for quite a few years now. Would and have recommended.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Good bedside manner. Explains diagnosis/problems in easy to understand language. Effectively treats illnesses. Very knowledgable and up to date with the latest health care information for family practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Eugene Fellin's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare