Ratings for Dr. Sarat Yalamanchili

I don't know if this is a change in policy, but I was not asked to place a credit card on file. I was seen very quickly and the receptionist was friendly and helpful. I appreciated the quick diagnosis and treatment. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

He forces his patients to have a credit card on file even if you have insurance. If you don't have a credit card, your $20 co-pay turns into $95. I had been seeing him for 10 years. I got rid of all my credit cards and he refused to treat my bells palsy without me giving him $95 even though I've had a $20 co-pay for 10 years. His receptionists change constantly and this new one was so rude to me!! After 10 years, I will NEVER return!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

wouldnt even test me to see what i had, prescribed 3 meds, not even knowing what i actually had, called back because i have a uti and wouldnt prescribe any meds for that, this doctor is the absolute worst, only cares about that cash

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Very rude and unprofessional doctor. I have never been treated so badly in a doctor's office. It is obvious why there were no other patients there.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Had vein surgery done at his clinic. I had excellent results and will be returning to his office for another vein surgery. Very knowledgeable and called me to check up on me. I read this website before going to him and found the first review funny. "I didn't pay and he didn't see me again" I wonder why.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

The physician was very helpful in removing my vericose veins. Very knowledgable regarding the procedures as well as with the follow up help. Called to check up on my surgery. He has also been my physician for a few years now. I am considering another cosmetic surgery, liposuction through the same provider. I read the earlier post by the patient that did not like the physician and I would like to note that the vein procedure is a cosmetic one and you get it for just that reason, cosmetic! If don't pay, why should he see you for a follow up visit.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Only had to wait one time for five appointments.I felt as if the Doctor really cared about my progress following surgery. He called twice to check on my condition. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

After he performed lazer vien surgry on my leg,where there was no pain now there is.Made appt. to find out why I had pain and he refused to see me due to not having bill paid and had his nurse tell me I can finance through them or pay in full now.I rated him poorly because he is not ethical and does not concern himself with his own errors which makes him an arrogantly useless doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Sarat Yalamanchili's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company