Ratings for Dr. David M. Callahan

top notch doctor, highly experienced, very short wait times at office

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Cannot believe negative comment left. Have been going to this doctor for years. He is always wonderful and caring and gives me the time I need. He even checks in on his patients on his weekends off and calls me at home to be sure I am doing OK when I have been sick. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had. His knowledge, kindess, and care were essential to my recovery from a pulmonary embolism.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Did not seem to care about an older man who could not breathe for 5 days. No x-ray ordered or treatment given for pneumonia which went undiagnosed until patient went to another hospital for treatment. Was more concerned with the upcoming holiday.Laughed at me when I said I was going to another Dr. That week. Callahan stated that no one would get an appointment since it was a short week. He was incorrect. Patient was in another hospital the next morning and received prompt care for pneumonia and responded beautifully within 1 hour to the proper meds.His breathing was back to (his)normal shortly after receiving respiratory meds.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. David M. Callahan's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois