Ratings for Dr. David Lezinsky

Dr Lezinsky delivered all 3 of my children, vaginal, then c section due to breech baby 5 weeks early, then a vbac. He was beyond amazing. I felt completely comfortable and he kept me sane and reassured me when my second was born so early. He is the most kind, best doctor I’ve ever interacted with. So sad he has retired

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Lezinsky is by far the best OBGYN in the Wilkes-Barre area. He safely delivered our baby in Feb. of 2015 without any complications whatsoever. He bends over backwards for his patients, spends as much time as necessary in order to thoroughly explain everything throughout your pregnancy/calm your nerves and even gives his cell phone number out in case of emergency. Compassionate, knowledgeable AND has a sense of humor... doctors like this simply do not exist anymore!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Just like all the other reviews. ..he is a amazing doctor! The best I've had! Him and his staff are truly caring and great people! He is a very smart man and he does his job to the best of his ability! !! I am very satisfied with him!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Lezinsky delivered two of my babies 21 and 19 years ago and he was the best OB that I ever had. He is caring, supportive and able to laugh, but be serious when he has to be. I wanted to thank him publicly after all these years and I am glad that he is still delivering babies.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I am currently 17 weeks and suffer from anxiety. Dr Lezinsky has been very helpful in getting me through the pregnancy and always has his patients best interest at mind. I'm looking forward to having him deliver my daughter!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr.lezinsky is the BEST OBGYN I have ever had! 6 days ago, Dr.Lezinsky risked his job to give me my wishes of the best possible vaginal delivery of my twin babies. Because baby #2 was breech, the risk was high and nearly unheard of for a vaginal delivery of them both. He gave me a step-by-step plan of what he would do based on the outcomes of his initial attempts. The first attempt ended up being the winner, but he prepared me for it all. He turned baby #2 externally, into a head down position to ensure the safest delivery in a prompt and timely manor. It could not have gone better! After speaking to many medical personnel about Dr.Lezinsky, I've learned he is very highly regarded amongst them all! He now holds a very special place in my heart and I will recommend him to any and everyone in need of an OBGYN. He is truly an outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

In November 2012, I went to the ER with a tubal pregnancy they called in Dr. Lezinsky and he was SO wonderful to my husband and I, we were so scared because there was a lot of internal bleeding. He never missed a beat, he explained everything so we could understand, he is so polite, patience, understanding. I cant say enough about him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I was having problems for over six months, non-stop heavy bleeding and was going to another OBGYN and was told I was going through peri-menopause. I went to Dr. Lezinsky, after being rushed to the ER and he found a mass in my uterus. He operated on me and removed it and so far have been problem free!!! His bedside manner is wonderful, he explained everything in great detail, and spent a lot of time reviewing my test results and solutions with me. He put me at ease, has a good sense of humor and is very thorough. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

The best doctor that I have probably ever had the honor and good fortune to find. Extremely smart and very caring.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I had a very bad first dilvery never thought I would be able to enjoy intamacy with my husband again. He is the ONLY doctor that was willing to help me even though it was another doctors very very bad mistake

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. David Lezinsky's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA