Ratings for Dr. Mahboob Aamer

I was referred to Aamer for kidney followup. He was a very caring and professional Dr. When I tried to get their office to call in a refill, they would not call it in nor would they call me to inform me that they would not call it in. I sent a letter to the Dr, he did not answer it but sent me a letter stating that he would no longer be able to provide me with his service. His staff is some of the most rude and unprofessional I have ever encountered. I would not recommend anyone go to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Aamer is very caring and is always looking out for his patients. I have been seeing him for 3 years now and am very happy. i am a kidney transplant patient.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Aamer is great at explaining to you in detail about the situation. He is very nice and also friendly. He keeps you on top of the situation.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

I am a three-time kidney transplant patient. I take 8 prescriptions a day. Medicare has stopped paying for three of them; paying for them out of pocket is not an option for me (we're talking over $1000 a month for the pills Medicare DOESN'T cover). I signed up for one of those 'free medication' programs I saw on T.V. All I needed to receive the free meds was to have this so-called Doctor fill out new scripts to send to the companies that make the pills (I qualified for their low income program, and everything was ready to go). Last week (today is 11/14/06), his secretary called my home, leaving a message stating 'the Doctor is getting tierd of filling out these forms'. Wow. I got a letter in the mail today, stating 'I find it necessary to inform you that I will no longer be able to provide Nephrology care to you'. Again; wow! I run out of Celcept this Sunday, 11/19/2006. I will not be able to get the free meds in time, due to this Dr.'s lack of caring.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Mahboob Aamer's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp