You may also like

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

thought she was wonderful! personable, approachable. very thorough. very knowledgeable. faxed bloodwork over to lab while i was still in the room. running about 15 minutes behind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Northcott was friendly, concerned and took a LOT of time with me. I left with a feeling of hope after coming in feeling quite distressed over my change in health. She explained everything in detail and was very clear she was there if I needed her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

This doctor talked AT me and looked THROUGH me. She was cold, impersonal, technical. I felt like a billing number not a human patient. I receive no information or advice about my problem. I will not return to such a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I would say that anyone complaining about Dr Northcott has most likely not done enough research on their own. Dr Northcott has not only listened to me when I speak of the pain I go through, but also discusses the various options in treatment, including how diet and natural products may or may not help. When I saw Dr Northcott the first time, I could barley walk as symptoms had become so bad. After working through a number of different options in Medication, we have found one that for now works best for me and I am happy to say that I can walk. For me, this is a sign of a good Dr. As all should know, arthritis is not going away any time soon. If you were looking for a miracle, try prayer. If you are looking for a professional, who does the best for you, and will work with you,,, get a referral to Dr Northcott.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr.Northcott has been nothing but amazing ! I have a very rare autoimmune disease and have needed some nasty drugs and treatment. I have never felt rushed,like I'm a whinner or not important. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor :)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Kim Northcott's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. " "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A very concerned and caring Dr with a sense of humour. She is thorough and knowledgable! Staff very helpful too!"

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "thought she was wonderful! personable, approachable. very thorough. very knowledgeable. faxed bloodwork over to lab while i was still in the room. running about..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was very negative - no follow up and discharged without notice. Find someone else."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Northcott was friendly, concerned and took a LOT of time with me. I left with a feeling of hope after coming in feeling quite distressed over my change in ..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Northcott was wonderful. Very easy to speak to, very thorough and explained everything as we went along. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What a great doctor who allows you to share in your care by speaking at length with you."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor talked AT me and looked THROUGH me. She was cold, impersonal, technical. I felt like a billing number not a human patient. I receive no informat..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would say that anyone complaining about Dr Northcott has most likely not done enough research on their own. Dr Northcott has not only listened to me when I sp..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Northcott has been nothing but amazing ! I have a very rare autoimmune disease and have needed some nasty drugs and treatment. I have never felt rushed,like ..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Northcott for almost 5 years, treating me for a rare auto immune......I've never felt rushed during an appointment, she is more concerned wi..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I can sum my experiences up with three C's '- Cold, crude, and condescending. Borderline abusive in my books."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Thorough in her explanation of her diagnostic findings, polite and helpful, took time saved from cancelled meeting to make the diagnosis from all the tests know..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As a health care professional I have watched 3 other Rheumatologists conducting their assessments. Dr. Northcott, in comparison, is very poor. She does not lis..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Northcott did a poor assessment and missed each of my diagnoses. She told me I need to take medications to treat my high blood pressure. I nearly fell off m..."

September 11, 2014