Ratings for Dr. Kim Northcott

Better than Jerry Tenenbaum who is a corrupt doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I saw her for the first time and was appalled at how poorly she treated me. She was unnecessarily alarmist about my condition, despite it being stable for over 25 yrs, ignored what I told her about recent events that countered her assessment of me as being at high risk, treated me as if I didn't count, was cold and absolutely lacking in empathy, mocked me at one point, and failed to acknowledge my own knowledge and expertise as a person who has lived with chronic illness for over 35 years, and who also teaches health care professionals how to work with disabled and chronically ill people. If she were a student of mine she'd get a big fat F! I will never see her again and have told everyone I know about how poorly she treated me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Northcott is an atrocious physician. She speaks over you, she does not listen to you, she straight up told me "no, you don't hurt here". Really? I've seen her twice, and have waited 8 MONTHS to see her both times, and each time I left with "try some Advil". I did NOT wait 8 months to see a specialist to be told "try some Advil". The staff is pleasant but Dr. Northcott is a nightmare. Beware.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The nurse is a great guy and friendly. Dr Northcott is beautiful inside and out.Best Dr's office Ive ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I dread having to deal with Dr. Northcott's receptionist. She is quite cheeky on the phone. I have never reacted to this just spoken to the doctor. One time I was put on hold for 20 minutes. Never did get through I eventually hung up. The receptionist she had when I first started going there was great, this one is terrible!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Professional. Pleasant. Courteous. Detail-oriented. Keeps a wide view to help have no false negatives. Explains things clearly and fully. An excellent rheumatologist in all respects. I couldn't ask for better. Helpful front staff too. Please keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very disappointing visit. The doctor did not listen to what I had to say, was quite curt and then told me I had used up my time and she had other patients. I felt invisible.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

A very concerned and caring Dr with a sense of humour. She is thorough and knowledgable! Staff very helpful too!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

thought she was wonderful! personable, approachable. very thorough. very knowledgeable. faxed bloodwork over to lab while i was still in the room. running about 15 minutes behind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015