Ratings for Dr. Kim Northcott

I dread having to deal with Dr. Northcott's receptionist. She is quite cheeky on the phone. I have never reacted to this just spoken to the doctor. One time I was put on hold for 20 minutes. Never did get through I eventually hung up. The receptionist she had when I first started going there was great, this one is terrible!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Professional. Pleasant. Courteous. Detail-oriented. Keeps a wide view to help have no false negatives. Explains things clearly and fully. An excellent rheumatologist in all respects. I couldn't ask for better. Helpful front staff too. Please keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very disappointing visit. The doctor did not listen to what I had to say, was quite curt and then told me I had used up my time and she had other patients. I felt invisible.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

A very concerned and caring Dr with a sense of humour. She is thorough and knowledgable! Staff very helpful too!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

thought she was wonderful! personable, approachable. very thorough. very knowledgeable. faxed bloodwork over to lab while i was still in the room. running about 15 minutes behind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

My experience was very negative - no follow up and discharged without notice. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Northcott was friendly, concerned and took a LOT of time with me. I left with a feeling of hope after coming in feeling quite distressed over my change in health. She explained everything in detail and was very clear she was there if I needed her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Northcott was wonderful. Very easy to speak to, very thorough and explained everything as we went along.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

What a great doctor who allows you to share in your care by speaking at length with you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015