Dr. Kent Banks

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kent Banks

Dr. Kent Banks at MD ESTHETICS was who I was directly referred to for my rosacea and from the day we met I have never been able to thank him enough for everything he has done for my skin. Going into the appointment he was able to help me with more than just the one issue as he specializes in injectables. Ive been able to become more positive and energetic with my appearance and outlook because of the few treatments I frequent at the centre. I am very thankful that I was able to meet with Dr. Banks when I had the chance and I most appreciated his warm and confident demeanor with every appointment. Experiencing laser for the first time is a bit intimidating but the helpful and pleasant technicians are also a big part of my happy experiences there.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Banks is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is so kind and caring and makes me feel like I am truly being listened to and I always look forward to my visits to his office. I have acne and mild rosacea and I've tried so many products and treatments in the past that didn't work. Thanks to Dr. Banks, my skin looks way better in my 30's than it ever did in my 20's and I am thrilled! My friends all ask me how my skin went from drab to fab and the answer is Dr. Banks. He has forever changed my skin and I couldn't be more grateful.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Didn't get results for my rosacea, lots of money wasted.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Banks and staff make me feel comfortable and answered my questions with knowledge and patience. I felt the treatments were being done by skilled professionals. I never felt pressured or patronized. The results are what I had hoped and also very natural looking. It is great to feel more youthful without any "done" signs. Thank you, Dr. Banks, and everyone on your staff. Well done.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Amazing Service, Professional staff, Products & Treatments that work. When considering having anything done to my skin I would only trust the professional services of a specially trained physician. My treatments have always delivered results beyond my expectations. Their has always been clear explanation as to what I can expect from a treatment, and what treatments will actually work for my skin. In one instance I was encouraged to do a treatment that was far less expensive than the treatment that I "thought" I wanted. The physicians & staff wanted to ensure that what I was doing was right for my skin type and the problems I was experiencing. The pricing is equal to similar clinics across the country. MD Esthetics is the premier facility on Vancouver Island for your medical esthetic needs. I have referred many friends and clients to them over the years and have only received positive feedback.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

The best in Victoria I have seen Dr Lupin but as far as I am concerned Dr Banks is the best he cares and listens !!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have had a couple procedures done with Dr.Banks @ MD ESTHETICS and the whole experience dealing with them has been wonderful. The front staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. The techs make you feel very comfortable and they work wonders. Will definitely be returning for another procedure.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Amazing!!! Love love love dr banks! He has made my lips look fabulous for years, never too big never too small just the perfect size and shape while still looking natural. Dr Banks takes the time with you and makes you feel comfortable, he never rushes you out the door, his staff is fabulous as well, I can not say enough good things about Dr Banks so thank you again for always making me feel like a master piece and never letting me leave feeling un happy or ashamed of your work im always smiling and would recommend you to anyone looking for the services yoi provide :) p.s best dr ever

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I trust Dr. Banks with my face! He is clearly well-trained, is always pleasant and gives his best advice in a way that's easy to hear. I have always felt valued as a client, never rushed even when asking questions. It's a nice environment with genuine staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I can say without a doubt this is the best doctor I have ever had. He has helped me with various skin conditions and has researched treatments I have asked about on his own time. You can tell when you meet him that he actually cares about people and is compassionate about what he does. Great doctor, he makes you feel at ease and answers all questions in a professional and detailed manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Kent Banks's Credentials

• University of Calgary’s School of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.