Ratings for Dr. Dilip K. Basu

We 1st had the pleasure and luck to be treated by Dr Dilip Basu in 1991. My husband awoke in the middle of the night with a heart attack, he was rushed to CAMC where Dr Basu was on duty. My husband flat lined and Dr Basu brought him back. I had lied about having Ins because I was afraid that he wouldn't be seen. Later the Doc asked me why I lied and I explained, he told me not to worry about it. They were caring and took excellent care of my husband. We later went back home to Florida, we had been visiting here in WV. Years later we moved up here To WV, because the people were so nice and caring. Since that time Dr Basu has successfully brought my husband through four more heart attacks, an open heart procedure, then a pace maker and just last week Congestive Heart Failure. My husband is not in good shape, but for the condition of his heart he is. We are both so thankful for Dr Basu and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I was having arrythmias at the age of 31. Dr. Basu ordered a stress test, and then had me wear a Holter unit for 24 hours. He said I did fine on the stress test, and that the 24 hour monitoring showed nothing wrong with my heart. Although the tests themselves were inconclusive as to the cause, he did give me peace of mind in letting me know that I didn't have a heart condition. It has been approximately 5 years since then, and I haven't had any more problems.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

I had congestive heart failure and he did not diagnose or treat it and sent me home. I could have died. If a cardiologist does not recognize congestive heart failure when he sees it, then something is very wrong. I never went back to him and found another heart doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Dilip K. Basu's Credentials

• Rg Kar Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1962)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV