Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Wolff

I went out worse than I came in. Go to someone else

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

LSI has established a very efficient production line. Day 1 consists of MRI and CT scans. Day 2 consists of meeting with a doctor, not your surgeon because LSI deems their surgeon’s time too important to waste on the patients. The doctor reviewing my MRI was board certified in physical medicine. My surgery was performed on by Dr. Wolff, whose patient approval rating according to some web sites maxes at 54%. His surgery on my back (L4/5) resulted in an herniated disk, which I had to have a real neurosurgeon repair. LSI's post op care support is atrocious...I suffered terribly for five weeks after the LSI surgery. Dr. Wolff never spoke to me again after the surgery and his nurse only twice in four weeks despite my many calls to them asking for their help...asking for an MRI to see what was going on. LSI will have successes...maybe as high as 75%. But can you take the risk of failure? Get a real neurosurgeon, someone who will speak to you before and after the surgery!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

AVOID For-profit clinics for a quick fix for your back. I wish I did. I went to Laser Spine Institute to have surgery. They offered to cut their regular cash price from $30,000 to only $5,000 cash, but it was no bargain. I am now on disability and in unspeakable pain. When my surgeon, Dr. Craig Wolff. did not return to work after my surgery, I did some checking. Turns out, he was arrested for DUI. At the trial, the LSI surgeon pleaded "no contest" to the charges. his earlier DUI was later reduced to a "Reckless Driving" charge, so he was unable to hide the second DUI charge. The state of Arizona learned about Dr. Wolff's DUI troubles and made him surrender his medical license in Arizona. You can google "Craig Wolff" and "Arizona medical board" to see for yourself. AVOID Laser Spine Institute; go to a real hospital and get a real neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. wolff was very competent. he not only fixed my 20 yrs of back pain that no one would touch, but fixed my husbands neck. I would recommend him to anyone who wants results.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

His treatments for my Lower back and Neck Surgery failed. I had Laser Spine Surgery in 2008 which did not work. I strongly do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I would check the Board Of Health as well for malpractice suits.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

AVOID-- This guy ignored surgical orders and changed the whole game plan just before he cut on me. Sent me to a hotel leaking spinal fluid. Nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

I was in so much pain that I couldn't walk 600 feet without squatting down to open my back up from the severe stenosis. I finally said to my wife I couldn't take it anymore and after 5 epidural injections decided to have a back operation at LSI. An hour and 15 min later I got up from the bed walked pain free after 15 years and went to lunch at the hotel. The operation hurt less than the epidurals. I would do it again in a heart beat again providing I had Dr.Wolff. I am sorry I didn't get to thank him personally for giving me my life back.Sometimes I get a little ache back there but am able to walk 3 miles at a time. Thanks Dr. Wolff!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Supremely professional, knowledgeable, not a surgeon to hold your hand and empathize, but he got rid of my back pain with his procedure!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Unsure if he likes his job. very short with me and doesn't answer questions. Wouldn't use him again

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Craig R. Wolff's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)