Ratings for Dr. Coby Demkiw-Bartel

I think going to see her was the worst mistake. Waiting for the dermatologist would be 100 times better than this "Doctor" who does not listen to pt' s at all. Her answer to my question was and I quote EXACTLY as she simply put "well my 20 years of education weren't for nothing." Correct if I'm wrong, but you should've been a dermatologist by now. She probably meant 20 years of practice yet somehow mixed her words, just to throw me out. Lost my trust in her BIG time. Plenty of GP's out there who are caring to their pt yet firm when it comes to giving straight answers to pt. Look I don't like small talk either, but it's pleasing to see someone actually sit for a moment look at pt chart know my name before getting in room and heading straight to write your clinical notes on the computer completely disengaged. It's good to see you reporting my problem, but what's the point if it's not accurate? Seeing me for 4 minute and billing for an hour is complete disservice and not to mention for the unhelpful diagnosis/prescription which I found more helpful to ask pharmacist. I'm sorry if your authority on my skin was challenged, but I was more informed about my skin than the "Doctor" I saw today.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I had been seeing her for a few years and she was ok for a younger person with no real health issues. But when my daughter came along everything changed and went down hill very very fast!! I am a first time mom and had many questions and concerns and she never listened to any of them. I am also in the health care field and knew my daughter was suffering from reflux but according to her she was just a fussy baby. Well after going to emerg one night the doctor there gave us a prescription for reflux and it has helped so much. I told her that we went to emerg over this issue and she still just brushed it off!! She is also very pushy with her skin care products if you have any kind of skin related issues, don't buy her products they are so over priced and don't work. She definitely dose not care about her patients at all!! It's all about the money and her skin care products!! If you want to call your self a family doctor be a family doctor and not a so called dermatologist (which she definitely is not). I will not be going back to her and am on the search for a new family doctor for my little girl.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have been seeing her for about 9 years and she is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is direct and to the point but focuses on a healthy lifestyle and not just a quick fix. She has never once pushed her skin care products on me. I do not like her new location but I wouldn't give her up as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

She's a skin product sales rep, not a doctor. She's always in a rush, talks fast, doesn't listen, doesn't remember anything I say. I've told her countless times about my preferences toward medication and she continually tried to prescribe me the same thing! I've never in my life seen a doctor this incompetent, rude and greedy. I have written to the medical board because there is no way she should be allowed to be called a doctor, in my opinion. I hope this review saves somebody time and (a lot of) money. She was operating on her own but due to her incompetence and attitude she had to close her office. I recommend finding any other doctor or you would have a better chance of helping yourself using Google than wasting your time with this salesperson.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Steer clear of this doctor. She has no morals or ethics. Only interested in selling her high priced skin care products. When I challenged her through the College of Physicans. She lied and falsified my medical records to accommodate and cover up her mistakes. This woman needs her licenses revoked.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I have had zero issues with her, despite other people's comments. Just a family doctor, for physicals and not emergency check up things. She noticed I had dry skin, recommended I try a shampoo you can get cheaper at Costco and when I use it it actually clears up my dry skin, incredible well. I've never bought any of her skin stuff from the office as I didn't need it. But as far as other health doctor related things go, she's great. Never had issues getting prescriptions or referred to specialists. She does seem busy in appointments, but she always takes the time to listen and answer my questions fully.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Demkiw Bartel has been my doctor for the last 11 years and I can only say good things about her. She is always very friendly and I feel like to can ask her anything. She really believes that everyone must take care of their own health by exercising and eating healthy, and that is the best advice. She is always on time and never keeps you waiting too long. I always feel great when I leave her office.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This woman needs her license revoked. She is not at all fit to practice. DO NOT go to her for any form of health or skin care

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

She is the first/only dermatologist I have ever seen. She recommended her skin care line and swore on it. That ended up being a waste of $300. It did nothing at all. After going back a few times I asked for oral medication which she refused to prescribe me. She is more concerned about selling her skin care line than actually solving your problem!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Always a great experience. Seems genuine and always listens. Sometimes seems a bit rushed, but personally I love that. I don't want to sit there all day. She does what she needs to and then we can get on with our day.

Submitted April 14, 2016