Ratings for Dr. Olga M. Adan

She is very nice and knowledgeable. But, making an appointment with her is horrible. At least 4-6 weeks wait time. And she cancels appointments frequently. And still have to wait 4-6 weeks AGAIN for another appointment. My first visit there, with my 3 month old and 3 year old, we waited an hour and a half to just get to a room. Mind you, I showed up 20 minutes before my appointment time so I was early to my appointment. I changed doctors. With 2 small children, I do not have the time to sit and wait on her, literally.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr.Adan is now in Rancho Cucamonga and Rialto. She is an exceptional physician. Gentel. Knows her stuff!!!! I'd recommend her to anyone. If is wasn't for her, I don't think my son would have been diagnosed with his Craniosynostosis as early as it had been. Excellent Pediatrician We love her!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

WoW what can I say about this physician. She is one of the best pediatricians ever. She was the one to discover my son's Craniosynostosis and is very on top of his welfare. Amkes sure his referrals are done in a timeley manner. I can't say enough about her. She'd take my son home with her if she could Ha-Ha. She has an excellent bedside manner, is very gentle with my son. She will spend as much time with you as you need and is very much willing to answer your questions and make suggestions. I highly recommend this physician to anyone! SEE HER!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Olga M. Adan's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1991)