Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Yaswinski

Excellent dr, excellent bed side manner. Only dr that I will see in the Pocono Area

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I saw this man when I was 18 and it was my first gyn exam. I suffered through periods from hell and he pretty much dismissed at as 'normal', gave me a BCP script and sent me on my way. He really didn't listen or take my pain seriously and about 15 years later I'm dealing with endometriosis and can barely move. I felt that if he had taken me more seriously I wouldn't think all these years that I was 'imagining' my pain and being scared to go back to a doctor. He didn't pay attention to family history and the fact that women in my family+reproductive organs= cancer or tumors. He also hurt me with the specculum and that trauma has not gone away after all these years. I just felt that as a patient I was ignored and my pain was not taken as a concern. I'm actually shocked this man is still in practice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Peter T. Yaswinski's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in East Stroudsburg, PA