Ratings for Dr. Hannah Vu

Went to see her for botox.She tried to sell me more units than I ever needed before and that wrinkle is very deep-insultingly even though I am not that old and disappeared with 20 units before.She is very ice cold.Not nice at all and doesn't seem to care for patients.Seems money hungry.Office is overbooked.Had to wait more than an hour despite appointment.She did seem to know what she was doing when she injected me but did not even tell me beforehand.She just started injecting me.No marks afterwards.No dropping.Results were fine.very cold though unpersonable.Saw a poor lady walk out was extremely overbotoxed and overinjected with fillers .Thank God I didn't go for that.I want a natural look.I did my crow's feet with Dr hopp youthfill Md much nicer dr gentle personality.Does not overinject.not money hungry like dr Vu.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Creepy dirty place. Noone is welcoming or even very polite. Not professional.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

People, you need to read the comments about this Doctor before you make an appointment! She is cold as ice and does not care about your needs, she only cares about making money. I found her through groupon, it seemed like a great deal, however it turned into a nightmare! A week after she injected me my right eye was dropping, and I just looked weird! I went back to her and she was completely condescending and disrespectful. She told me that I needed at least 30 more units! When I typically only get about 25. I told her, I dont think that is correct, and she looked at me like I was an alien! Such a waste of money! Please beware...

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Upsell right from the start, late to appointments by a minimum of 20 minutes, rude and did not give any follow up care information after appointment which is unethical.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The staff is polite and knowledgeable. They sent me a text reminder two days prior to my appointment. Dr. Vu is amazing. She has an artistic touch which adds to the superior quality of her work. I was feeling so low went I went in. I was short on funds and couldn't do a filler this time. She used botox and I am so, so pleased! Even my deeper wrinkles have been smoothed out and can't be detected without looking really long and close. She delights me every time ! So happy! Nancy Boos

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I bought the botox living social deal. Like everyone else, Dr. Vu said I needed to but additional units. I refused bc I've had botox before and they only used 20 units. My mom came with me and she ended up getting botox and fillers. Dr. Vu did a poor job on my mom. Her forehead doesn't move (which is good) but now her eyelids droop. We were supposed to come back 2 weeks after but did not want Dr. Vu to work on us again. Never again will I go see her. Dr. Vu made us wait for an hour despite having an appointment. In addition, she was rude and abrupt. Do your research before you see a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

It was 99$ for 20units fillers injection. Yes she did try to upsell her service. Yes she is LATE with appointment. Yes she is rude and unprofessional. She works like a man. Her touch are not gentle. It painfull. Please stay away from her and save your money for some other worthy doctor that actually have a gentle touch and compassionate heart. Her aura is just weird!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I purchased 20units from Living social with dr vu. now i'm only 32 and even my other dermatologists have told me 20units is more than enough. when i saw her, she told me i need 30units, so i need to pay for additional 10units. i told her no and that i thought it was not necessary. it's not my first time doing botox and i've never had more than 20units anywhere on my face. she was rude but decided to proceed. she was rude, very uncomfortable to be around and her procedure was painful. when i was done, i went out to pay and realized that she had injected 25units in me, despite the fact that i told her i wanted to stick to 20units. so i was forced to pay extra 5units. it's been a week from now and clearly, it's over botoxed. but really, none of this would bother me as much if it wasn't for this horrible headache that has been going on for the last few days. it's coming from my forehead being so tight. what a horrible doctor. i can't believe what she's done to my forehead. just awful!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012