Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Fine

Fantastic Dentist, as long as I live in the twin cities I will continue to go to him. I have recommended him to my friends and family. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

The best dentist I have ever had. I don't currently live in Minnesota, but see him for all my dental care. He does terrific, meticulous work.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I have to say he is one of the best dentist I have seen in many years, I was even late on my last check up by almost 30 minutes but he took me during his lunch break and completed my checkup. He is also honest and tells you what you have to have done and what you dont have to have done. Best office staff I have interacted with in years and Im in healthcare. Glad I found this office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

When I broke out my front teeth on Labor Day, he was the only dentist out of the some 25 I called that was willing to come in and fix it for me right away. He said, "That's an emergency, and I will make time for you." He did, and he did without making me feel like a jerk for ruining his vacation. I decided to continue going to him, and every time I've found him to be thorough, talented, and kind. Additionally, he doesn't try to make conversation when he's got something in my mouth. Awesome. There's nothing worse than trying to talk around a tooth-cleaning device. I've recommended him to all of my friends/coworkers/anyone-who-even-kind-of-brings-up-dentistry, and I've only heard praise for him. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006