Ratings for Dr. William J. Lien

Great doctor, easy to talk to. His staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Nice staff. Easy to make appointment. On time! Helpful with my medicines and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

In September I had an illnes for which I visited this medical office. I had classic Lyme Disease symptoms. Dr Lien told me it wasn't "tick season" and refused to send me for blood tests. I live in a rural area and find ticks practically all year long except during deep freezes. This year alone twelve people in my neighborhood were diagnosed with Lyme or other tick borne diseases. He diagnosed it as a virus and sent me home to take Tylenol. Four days later when I was so sick I could not get out of bed, was suffering from migraines and severe joint pain, I attempted to make another appointment. Dr. Lien refused to see me and advised me to continue taking the Tylenol. I was forced to find alternate medical care from an emergency clinic. In addition to misdiagnosing me and refusing me medical care, he charged fees which did not apply to my treatment, and has held up my medical care by not releasing my records to my new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. William J. Lien's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)