Ratings for Dr. Michael Dobrogowski

Receptionist very snobby and patients can not leave messages. Patients put on hold on average of 20-30 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

His secretary is impersonable and unfriendly. He makes patients wait for hours and when it is finally your turn, he seems rushed. Also unfriendly, unorganized and avoids eye contact with his patients. I hate coming to their office.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

This doctor saved me from going blind. I lost my other eye to glaucoma surgery by another doctor and was about to lose my only eye. I am amazed about the last comment. He has a very busy office because he is so good but the secretary always got back to me. the other bonus is I have never had to wait for motre than 30 minutes unlike other doctors offices.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Office does not reply to requests for appointments. Avoid at all cost and go somewhere they actually care about your eye health.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Michael Dobrogowski has delivered such quality treatment that I am happy to give him the highest recommendation. I have glaucoma in both eyes (over 50% loss of vision in my right eye). In the past few years, Dr. Dobrogowski has performed three operations. The first was a trabeculectomy on the right eye (to radically lower the pressure); the second and third were to remove cataracts. In each case, the results were better than anyone could have hoped for. Dr. Dobrogowski told me that the procedures had been complicated by the fact that I also had severe astigmatism. In addition to his great skill as a surgeon, Michael Dobrogowski is a delightful man, intelligent, knowledgeable, ready to inform and explain, and devoid of artifice or arrogance. I am very grateful to be his patient and remain in his care. p.s. and on top of all that, he is a local lad (went to Eric Amber)!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

He helped me with my glaucoma. I now dont need drops. He can be very busy and sometimes behind by as much as 30 minutwes. I still would reccommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had my cataracts done a few months ago and still marvel at the new vision. I was referred by my optometrist for a significant glaucoma risk. The doctor couldn't reverse it with laser surgery so he needed to do cataract surgery. I have always needed glasses being very far sighted. I am now free of those heavy glasses and am blesse with great vision glasses free. Plus the glaucoma is cured.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great doctor, great surgeon. I would highly reccokmmend him to anyone. He is also a nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

After 5 years under his care I am sad to have to say goodbye. He cured my glaucoma with surgery 5 years ago when I was first referred to him with glaucoma that was wildly out of control because of my diabetes. He saved my eyesight and for that I am very grateful. I have to now move and am sorry to leave his excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He was great! He cured my glaucoma with surgery 3 years ago and since then I use no more glaucoma drops. Last year this guy did my cataracts I have never seen better in all my life. I was very short sighted before and now i see perfectly. I would recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017