Ratings for Dr. David A. Cummings

Dr Cummings hasnold school bedside manners, and an array of medical expertise as well as high tech treatments/diagnostic told for patients right in the office. If you are sick you actually get to see the Dr that day. No open appointments? No worries, you can be worked in. He even admits and treats his own patients in the hospital. Private office so he can send you to get the best care not restricted to one setting or group.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Cummings seems to be a nice enough doctor. However, in this day and age, the people that you surround yourself with can have an impact on your character. That said his office staff is horrible, they are inconsiderate, rude, and unprofessional. I paid $175 just to be seen, after being given the runaround by the office staff, over their inability to understand my special needs, I sought help from another doctor. Apparently this offended them, so they basically gave me the cold shoulder. I asked to get my records, which they said they would hold hostage unless I pay them an additional $25. Meanwhile, they play Christian music as they keep you waiting on the phone. They may be a lot of things, but Christians are not one of them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Stephanie from Dr. Cummings office may be one of the most unpleasant people I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. Every interaction I have had with this woman has been so infuriating that she made me want to punch kittens (which I would NEVER do BTW). This is not a reflection of Dr. Cummings...just his poor choice of office staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Awesome Dr and staff.I have been going to them since 2001.And found them to be the best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Great doctor, great staff! I've been a patient there for two years and have had nothing but positive experiences.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

After paperwork completion, I handed forms to the receptionist. As I handed her the forms she wanted to know how I was going to pay my co-pay. I said by either check or debit card. She informed me that I should have been told when scheduling the appointment that I needed to bring cash to the first visit, which I WAS NOT.The receptionist then thrust the paperwork at me and yelled, I'm not arguing with you! It was a blood pressure issue that brought me to Dr. Cummings .I went to my car and cried.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I know for a fact that this doctor prescribes pain meds for people who smoke Crystal Meth and doesn't do regular testing. I was his patient for pain meds and called the office to inform them I had an operation but the staff didn't put the information in my file so he kicked me out if his office and called me a liar. They escorted me out the back door for some reason. He gives ice addicts pain meds but people that really need help he doesn't do a thing

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

It's sad how rude some people's comments can be. Just because you didn't get the prescription you wanted you have to complain about the whole place. My experience has been awesome since day one meeting dr Cummings. He's helped me so much and I will definitely be back for years to come. The staff is so sweet. The receptionist & blonde nurse are so helpful and sweet. When you go to the doctors office it's people like them that you want to see. I give 5 stars!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr Cummings for over 12 years. He has always listened and where most Doctors just want to write scripts and be done with you, he gets to the root of the problem. I would not think of trusting my health to another Doctor. He has always been right on point ..

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I've been to Dr. Cummings several times. He listen and care about your health. There are doctors that don't show the concerns as he does. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. David A. Cummings's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Harvard-Pilgrim